MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Hybrid and Composite Structures, Smart Materials and Structures, Special Structures|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- American Society of Civil Engineers, Minimum design loads for buildings and other structures (American Society of Civil Engineers, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- The Institution of Structural Engineers, Manual for the systematic risk assessment of high-risk structures against disproportionate collapse (The Institution of Structural Engineers, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Liu, J.L., Preventing progressive collapse through strengthening beam-to-column connection, Part 1: Theoretical analysis (Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Mwakali, J.A., Collapse studies of the s of eccentricity in compression Tee-section chords in double-layer space trusses (Fourth International Conference on Space Structures, University of Surrey, Guildford, Thomas Telford Services Ltd. pp. 16–27, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- Parke, G.A.R., The Behaviour of Space Trusses Incorporating Novel Compression Members (University of Surrey, United Kingdom, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- Rashidyan, S. & Sheidaii, M., Improving double-layer space trusses collapse behavior by strengthening compression layer and weakening tension layer members (Advances in Structural Engineering, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Blandford, G.E., Progressive Failure Analysis of Inelastic Space Truss Structures (Computers & Structures, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Dongbin, Nie Xin, Pan Peng, Wang Mengzi, Deng Kailai, Chen Yabin, Experimental study and finite analysis of a buckling-restrained brace consisting of three steel tubes with slotted holes in the middle tube (Journal of Construction Steel Research. 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Beeby. A. W and Narayanan. R. S., Designers’ Guide to EN 1992-1-1 and EN 1992-1-2 (Eurocode 2: Design of Concrete Structures: General Rules and Rules for Buildings and Structural Fire Design, 1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.