MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Hybrid and Composite Structures, Smart Materials and Structures, Special Structures|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- R. Polat, M.M. Yadollahi, A.E. Sagsoz, S. Arasan, The correlation between aggregate shape and compressive strength of concrete: digital image processing approach, IJSCER 2, 62–80 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A.P.N. Siregar, M.I. Rafiq, M. Mulheron, Experimental investigation of the effects of aggregate size distribution on the fracture behaviour of high strength concrete, Constr. Build. Mater 150, 252–259 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Tumidajski and B. Gong, Effect of coarse aggregate size on strength and workability of concrete, Can. J. Civ. Eng. 33, 206–213 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Aginam, C.A. Chidolue, C. Nwakire, Investigating the effects of coarse aggregate types on the compressive strength of concrete, IJERA 3, 1140–1144 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Meddah, S. Zitouni, S. Belaabes, Effect of content and particle size distribution of coarse aggregate on the compressive strength of concrete, Constr. Build. Mater 24, 505–512 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Neville, Properties of concrete, 4th ed., Pearson Education Limited, UK (2004). [Google Scholar]
- R. Kozul and D. Darwin, Effects of aggregate type, size, and content on concrete strength and fracture energy. Structural Engineering and Engineering Materials SM Report No. 43, University of Kansas center for research, Lawrence, Kansas, USA (1997). [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Quiroga and D.W. Fowler, The effects of aggregates characteristics on the performance of Portland cement concrete, Report ICAR 104-1F Project Number 104. The University of Texas at Austin, Texas, US (2003). [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Shah, S.E. Swartz, C. Ouyang, Fracture mechanics of concrete, John Willey & Sons, USA (1995). [Google Scholar]
- X.K. Zhu and J.A. Joyce, Review of fracture toughness (G, K, J, CTOD, CTOA) testing and standardization, Eng. Fract. Mech 85, 1–46 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Elfgren, Fracture mechanic of concrete structures: from theory to applications, RILEM report, Chapman and Hall, London, UK (1989). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Tasdemir and B.L. Karihaloo, Effect of type and volume fraction of aggregate on the fracture properties of concrete, Fracture Mechanics of Concrete Structures, de Borst et al (eds), Swets & Zeitlinger, Lisse, Netherlands (2001). [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Chang, K.L. Tso and B.R. Lin, Effect of Aggregate on Fracture Properties of High Performance Concrete, Fracture Mechanics of concrete Structures, FramCos-3 Aedificatio Pub., D-79 l 04 Freiburg, Germany (1996). [Google Scholar]
- S. Wolinski, D.A. Hordijk, H.W. Reinhardt, H.A.W. Cornelissen, Influence of aggregate size on fracture mechanics parameters of concrete, Int. J. Cem. Compos. Lightweight Concrete 9, 95–103 (1987). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.R. Wu, B. Chen, W. Yao, D. Zhang, Effect of coarse aggregate type on mechanical properties of high-performance, Concrete, Cem. Concr. Res 31, 1421–1425 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Rao and B.K.R. Prasad, Fracture energy and softening behavior of high-strength concrete, Concrete, Cem. Concr. Res 32, 247–252 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Committee Euro-International du Beton: CEB-FIP Model Code 2010 (first draft). fib Bulletin 55: Model Code 2010, First complete draft - Volume 1, Lausanne, Switzerland (2010). [Google Scholar]
- RILEM Committee FMC 50, Determination of the fracture energy of mortar and concrete by means of three-point bend tests on notched beams, Material Structures 18, 285–290 (1985). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.P. Bazant, and B.H. Oh, Crack band theory for fracture of concrete, RILEM Materiaux et Constructions 16, 155–157 (1983). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.P.N Siregar, M.I. Rafiq, M. Mulheron, Experimental investigation on the effect of specimen size in determining fracture parameters of concrete, Civil Engineering Dimension 18, 65–71 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.