MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Forensic Engineering, Structural Health Monitoring System, Assessment and Retrofitting, Disaster Mitigation and Restoration|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Joseph R.Y., Shawn P.G., David W.D., Jason J.M “Flexural behavior of concrete beams strengthened with near-surface-mounted CFRP strips”, ACI Struct. J. 104(4): 430–437, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Shin, Y.S and Lee, C., “Flexural Behavior of Reinforced Concrete Beams Strengthened with Carbon Fiber -Reinforced Laminates at Different Levels of Sustaining Loads”, ACI Structural Journal, 100, 231–239 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Teng, J.G, Chen J.F, Smith S.t and Lam L, “FRP-Strengthened RC Structures, John Wiley & Sons, West Succex, UK, 266 pp, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Rudy Djamaluddin, Abdul Madjid Akkas, Akristin Eko S, “Application of GFRP sheet for strengthening of yielded reinforced concrete beams”, proceeding the 6th Civil Engineering Conference in Asia Region, pp. TS10-9–TS10-16, Jakarta, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Rahimi H., and Hutchinson, A., “Concrete Beams Strengthened with Externally Bonded FRP Plates”, Journal of Composites for Construction, ASCE, 5, 44–55 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Balaguru P, Nanni A, Guancaspro J, FRP Composites for Reinforced and Prestressed Concrete Structures: A guide to fundamentals and design for repair and retrofit, Taylor & Francis, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Lorenzis, L.D, Miller, B, and Nanni A, “Bond of Fiber-Reinforced Polymer Laminates to Concrete,” ACI Material Journal, 98, 256–264 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Rudy Djamaluddin, Mufti Amir Sultan, Rita Irmawati, and Hino Shinichi, “Bond Characteristics of GFRP Sheet on Strengthened Concrete Beams due to Flexural Loading”, LACSIT International Journal of Engineering and Technalogy. 7,110–115 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dong-Uk Choi, Thomas H.K. Kang, Sang-Su Ha, Kil Hee Kim and Woosuk Kim., “Flexural and bond behavior of concrete beam strengthened with hybrid carbon-glass fiber reinforced polymer sheet. ACI Struct. J., 108(1)., pp.90–98, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Alam, T. Kanakubo and Yasojima, “Shear-Peeling Bond Strength between Continuous Fiber Sheet and Concrete”, ACI Structural Journal, 109, No.1, Jan.-Feb., pp.75–82, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Mehdi T.K., and Chris J.B., “Fiber-Reinforced Polymer Bond Test in Presence of Steel and Cracks”, ACI Structural Journal, 108, 735–744 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- PT.Fyfe Fibrwrap Indonesia, “Test Report for bonding strength Tyfp S + SHE-51”, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Fibrwrap Construction Pte.Ltd, “Test Report for testing of shear strength for SEH55H glass fiber”, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- James K. Wight, James G. Macgregor, “Reinforced Concrete Mechanics and Design”, Pearson Education, Inc., New Jersey, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.