MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Forensic Engineering, Structural Health Monitoring System, Assessment and Retrofitting, Disaster Mitigation and Restoration|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Ministry of Public Works, Design Construction of River for Preventing Residences and Infrastructures at Tembilahan District, no.615/SRPD/contract/54/2008 (2008), In Indonesian [Google Scholar]
- K. Terzaghi and R.B. Peck, Soil Mechanics in Engineering Practice, John & Sons, Inc, 299–304 (1948) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Public Works, Study Countermeasure Damage Against Geotechnical Construction at Siak River, Final report (2005), In Indonesian [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Burd, Analysis of Membrane Action in Reinforced Unpaved Roads, Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 32, 946–956 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Public Works, Construction Procedures for Timber or Bamboo Pile Foundation on Soft and Peat Soils, No.020/T/BM/1999 (1999), In Indonesian [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Public Works, Design and Construction for Road Embankment on Soft Soils, 1st Edition -Book 4th, No. Pd- T-10-2002-B (2002), In Indonesian [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Burd and S. Frydman, Bearing Capacity of Plane - Strain Footings on Layered Soils, Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 34, 241–253 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Giroud and L. Noiray, Geotextile Reinforced Unpaved Road Design, Journal of The Geotechnical Engineering Division, 107(GT9), 1233–1254 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Bordeau, Modelling of Membrane Action in A Two-Layer Reinforced Soil System, Computer and Geotechnics, Elsevier Publishers Ltd, England, 19–36 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Espinoza, Soil-Geotextile Interaction: Evaluation of Membrane Support, Geotextiles and Geomembrane, 13(5), 281–293 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Espinoza and J.D. Bray, An Integrated Approach to Evaluating Single-Layer Reinforced Soils, Geosynthetics International, 2(4), 723–739, (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Fannin and O. Sigurdsson, Field Observations on Stabilization of Unpaved Roads with Geosynthetics, Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 122, 544–553, (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.W.E. Milligan, R.A. Jewell, G.T. Houlsby and H.J. Burd, A New Approach to The Design of Unpaved Roads-Part I. Ground Engineering, 22(3), 25–29 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yamaguchi, Practical Formula of Bearing Capacity for Two Layered Ground, Proc.2nd Asian Regional Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Japanese Society of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Tokyo, 1, 176–211 (1963) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Das, Principles of Foundation Engineering, 4th Edition, PWS Publishing, 152–159 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Kolk and E. van der Velde, A Reliable Method to Determine Friction Capacity of Piles Driven into Clays, In Proceeding of The Offshore Technology Conference, Houston, Tex., 337–346 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- K. Gavin, K.D. Gallagher, Doherty, P and McCabe, B, Field Investigation of The Effect of Installation Method on The Shaft Resistance of Pile in Clay, Canadian Geotechnical J (47), 730–741 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.