MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Construction Management, Construction Method and System, Optimization and Innovation in Structural Design|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- A. Recupero, G. Longo, & M. F. Granata, Structural Analysis of Cable-Stayed Structures in the Construction Sequence of Bridges Built by Cantilevering, International Journal of Bridge Engineering (IJBE), Special Issue, 71–96 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Chen, S. Nakamura, B. Chen, & T. Nishikawa, Comparison Between Steel Arch Bridges in China and Japan, Journal of JSCE, 1, 214–227 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Duan, X. Xiao, & W. Xu, Design & Technology Characteristic of Main Bridge of Chaotianmen Yangtze River Bridge, ARCH’10-6th International Conference on Arch Bridges, 107–112 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_longest_arch_b ridge_spans [Google Scholar]
- https://www.datajembatan.com/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.