MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Construction Management, Construction Method and System, Optimization and Innovation in Structural Design|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Dinas Pekerjaan Umum dan Perumahan. (2015). Sejarah Perkembangan Jembatan. Retrieved from: http://dpup.slemankab.go.id/1095.slm [in Indonesian] [Google Scholar]
- Project Management Institute. Project Management Body of Knowledge - Sixth Edition. Pennsylvania: Project Management Institute, Inc. (2013) [in Indonesian] [Google Scholar]
- Globerson, S. Impact of various work breakdown structures on project conceptualization. International Journal of Project Management, 165–171, (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kerzner, H. Project Management: A Systems Approcah to Planning, Scheduling and Controlling 12th Edition. New Jersey: John and Wiley Sons, Inc. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Griffin, J.A. Residential Construction Management: Managing According to the Project Lifecycle. New Jersey: J. J. Ross PublishingRoss Publishing. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Chen, W.-F., & Duan, L. (2000). Bridge Engineering Handbook. New York: CRC Press. [Google Scholar]
- Hardiyatmo, H. C. Analisis dan Perancangan Pondasi Jilid I. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press. (2014) [in Indonesian] [Google Scholar]
- Project Management Institute. Practice Standard for Work Breakdown Structures- Second Edition. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Heldman, Kim. PMP: Project Management Professional Exam Study Guide. New Jersey: John and Wiley Sons. Inc. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Stackpole C.S. A project manager’s Book of Forms: A Companion to the PMBOK Guide 5th Edition. New Jersey: John Wiley and Sons, Inc. (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.