MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 256, 2019The 5th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical and Control Engineering|
|Published online||23 January 2019|
- LIANG Gang, WANG Chong-hua. SyStem modeling of port container crane training Simulator based on object-orientedmethod [J]. CHINESE JOURNAL OF CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY, 2006-1, 4(1): 108–109. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Guo-yu, et al. An Optoelectronic Inspection Method for the Taper of a Bore [J]. ACTA ARMAMENTARII, 2007-2, 28(2): 108–109. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Zejun, Experimental Study of the Impact of Fuel Additive on Combustion & Emission Performance of Gasoline Engine [D], Beijing University of Technology, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Dai Jianhua & Li Kaicheng, Measurement of High Current Based on Rogowski Coil [J], High Voltage Engineering, 2002,28(1): 1–4. [Google Scholar]
- Gu Yunhui, Liu Yabin, “Research on Fault Diagnosis Based on Automatic Testing System” [J]. Micro-Computer Information, 2005, 7-1, 146–148. [Google Scholar]
- Mohamad Sawan, Faycal Mounaim, Guillaume Lesbros. Wireless monitoring of electrode-tissues interfaces for long term characterization [J]. Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing. 2008, 55(1). [Google Scholar]
- Wei Baohua, Yang Suochang, Zheng Silong et al, Development Model of Open Circuit Testing System, J. Ordnance Industry Automation, 2004, 23(5): 76–7. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xianda. Modern Signal Processing [M]. published by Tsinghua University [Google Scholar]
- Kopfu, Feserk. Rejection of Narrow-band Noise and Repetitive Pulses in On-site PD Measurements [J]. IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, 1995, 2(6): 1180–1191. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xue Xuedong, Cheng Xude, Bai Weibing et al. Time-Frequency Analysis of PD Signals Based on Matlab and STFT [J]. Application Research of Computers, 2009, 6(2): 128–130. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Guoli, Hao Yanpeng, Li Yanming. Analysis of local discharge signal based on adaptive spectrum [J]. Journal of Xi’an Jiao Tong University, 2001, 35 (8): 790–794. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.