MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 256, 2019The 5th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical and Control Engineering|
|Published online||23 January 2019|
- Maantay J A, Mclafferty S. Geospatial, Analysis of Environmental Health, Springer Netherlands, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maynard R L, Environmental toxicants: human exposures and their health effects, OCCUP ENVIRON MED, 57,667, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kidwell-Ross, An over view of sweeping equipment technology. Am. Sweeper Mag. 03,14–17(2001) [Google Scholar]
- E. Prassler, B. Rohrmoser, G. Schrmidl, D. Schwammkrug, System design of a robotic road sweeper, ICRA, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Yoshio Katsuki, Takeshi Ikeda, Motoji Yamamoto, Development of a High Efficiency and High Reliable Glass Cleaning Robot with a Dirt Detect Sensor, IROS, 25–30, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Chang, C. M. Chou, K.H. Su, Effectiveness of street sweeping and washing for controlling ambient TSP, ATMOS ENVIRON, 10,1891–1902,(2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.Q. Zhou, On General Conditions of Sweeper and Its Operation and Maintenance in China, China Municipal Engineering, 03,88–89,(2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, Design and Calculation of Rolling Attachments for Pure Sweeping Type Road Sweeper, Construction Machinery and Equipment, 12, 38–40 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. Prasslert, D. Schwammkugt, B. Rohrmosertt, G. Schrnidlttt, A Robotic Road Sweeper, ICRA, 4, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- C. Gao, L. Han, X.C. Yang, The Design of Analog Road Sweeper Control System Based on STC89C52, J. of Appl. Sci. and Eng. Inno. 2,382–384 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Saravana kannan G, Sasi kumar S, Ragavan R, Balakrishnan M, Automatic Garbage Separation Robot Using Image Processing Technique, IJSPRP, 6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Graham A. Tobin, Robert Brinkmann, The effectiveness of street sweepers in removing pollutants from road surfaces in Florida, J ENVIRON SCI HEAL, 09, 1687–1700, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Schilling J.G, State of the Practice Wasgington: Schilling Consultant Services, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Hagelstein D, Hillewaert K, Van den Braembussche RA, Engeda A Keiper R, Rautenberg M, Experimental and numerical investigation of the flow in a centrifugal compressor volute, J. TURBOMACH, 22–31, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gareth Peel, Maarten Michielen, Graham Parker, Some aspects of road sweeping vehicle automation, ASME, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- X.H. Tang, C.C Xia, Z. Jiang, Construction Design and Analysis of Human-Powered Road Sweeper, URSTC.17 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.