MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 256, 2019The 5th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical and Control Engineering|
|Published online||23 January 2019|
- Xu J et al. (2014) Research on Automobile Coupled Vibration between Transmission Shaft and Drive Axle Gears. Advanced Materials Research 915-916: 76–81. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu J et al. (2015) Effects of the transmission shaft on the main reducer vibration based on ADAMS and experimental demonstration. Australian Journal of Mechanical Engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Xu J Zeng F and Su X (2017) Coupled Bending-Torsional Nonlinear Vibration and Bifurcation Characteristics of Spiral Bevel Gear System. Shock and Vibration 1(2017): 1–14. [Google Scholar]
- Yang X Zhou X and Hu H et al. (2009) Nonlinear vibration characteristics of helical bevel gear systemand parameters influences. Journal of Zhejiang University 43(3): 505–510. [Google Scholar]
- Peng T (2010) Coupled Multi-body Dynamic and Vibration Analysis of Hypoid and Bevel Geared Rotor System. Dissertations & Theses - Gradworks. [Google Scholar]
- Kim G W Shin S C (2015) Research on the torque transmissibility of the passive torsional vibration isolator in an automotive clutch damper. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part D Journal of Automobile Engineering 229(13). [Google Scholar]
- Yang L K Li H Y Ahmadian M et al. (2015) Analysis of the influence of engine torque excitation on clutch judder. Journal of Vibration & Control 14(3): 385–396. [Google Scholar]
- Lee HW Park SH and Park MW et al. (2009) Vibrational Characteristics of Automotive transmission. International Journal of Automotive Technology 10(4): 459–467. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sa J and Kang T (2013) A Study on the Characteristics of Vibration Due to the Forces of Drive Shaft. Journal of The Korean Society of Manufacturing Technology Engineers 22(4): 708–716. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang E Jing-Jing X and Huang Z et al. (2012) Analysis on Torsional Vibration for Drive Shafts of Engine Test Bed. Agricultural Equipment & Vehicle Engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Liu X and Meehan PA (2015) Wheel squeal noise: a simplified model to simulate the effect of rolling speed and angle of attack. Journal of Sound & Vibration 338: 184–198. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu X and Meehan PA (2016) Investigation of Squeal Noise under Positive Friction Characteristics Condition Provided by Friction Modifiers. Journal of Sound & Vibration 371: 393–405. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu J Su X and Bo P (2015) Numerical Analysis and Demonstration: Transmission Shaft Influence on Meshing Vibration in Driving And Driven Gears. Shock and Vibration 2015(10): 1–10. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.