MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 256, 2019The 5th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical and Control Engineering|
|Published online||23 January 2019|
- Y.D. Wang, Applied Mechanics and Materials 401-403, 1716 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.P. Chan, H.K. Jin, I.P. Dong, K. Taikpark, D. Hyungkim, D. Gabgweon, Advanced Robotics 24, 1365 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Tsumugiwa, R. Yokogawa, K. Hara, Variable impedance control based on estimation of humanarm stiffness for human-robot cooperative calligraphictask, in Proceedings 2002 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (2002), Vol. 1, pp. 644–650 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, M.B. Khamesee, IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics 22, 1644 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Duan, Y. Gan, M. Chen, X. Dai, Robotics and Autonomous Systems 102, 54 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Khansari-Zadeh, O. Khatib, Autonomous Robots 41, 45 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Ott, R. Mukherjee, Y. Nakamura, Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems 78, 359 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Dimeas, N. Aspragathos, Fuzzy learning variable admittance control for human-robot cooperation, in IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (2014), pp. 4770–4775. [Google Scholar]
- F. Dimeas, N. Aspragathos, Reinforcement learning of variable admittance control for human-robot comanipulation, in IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (2015), pp. 1011–1016. [Google Scholar]
- F. Dimeas, V.C. Moulianitis, C. Papakonstantinou, N. Aspragathos, Manipulator performance constraints in Cartesian admittance control for humanrobot cooperation, in IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Gregory, A.S. Sohal, International Journal of Technology Management 24, 17 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xie, J. Pan, J. Yang, J. Li, Design of the fast speed two-arm robot in limited space, in 2017 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics (2017), pp. 652–656 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Lynch, F. Park, Modern Robotics: Mechanics, Planning, and Control (Cambridge Univeristy Press, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rostan, J.E. Stubbs, D. Dzilno, Ether CAT enabled advanced control architecture, in Advanced Semiconductor Manufacturing Conference (2010), pp. 39–44 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.