MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 256, 2019The 5th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical and Control Engineering|
|Published online||23 January 2019|
- Rundo M, Altare G, Olivetti M. 3D Dynamic Simulation of a Flow Force Compensated Pressure Relief Valve: ASME 2016 International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, 2016[C]. [Google Scholar]
- Galbally D, García G, Hernando J, et al. Analysis of pressure oscillations and safety relief valve vibrations in the main steam system of a Boiling Water Reactor [J]. Nuclear Engineering & Design, 2015,293(3):258–271. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhai Xiao, Yu Shurong. Discussion on stress classification and strength evaluation of valve body [J] .fluid Machinery, 2011, 39 (1): 32–35. [Google Scholar]
- YU Shurong, SONG Wei, HUO Ju, et al. Analysis and structural optimization of large-caliber gate valve body [J] .Zhouzhou Polytechnic University, 2007, 33 (5): 64–66. [Google Scholar]
- Gong Shuguang. ANSYS engineering application examples [M]. Machinery Industry Press, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- ASME SECTION IX, Standards W I, Ký Thuật Công Nghệ, et al. 2007 ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code[J]. Tailieu Vn. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jianfeng, Xu Hong, Wang Nan, et al. ASME SECTION IX, Standards. Journal of Beijing University of Chemical Technology (Natural Science Edition), 2003, 30 (1): 57–60. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yi, Qian Jiang. Seismic performance analysis and assessment of nuclear safety valve structure [C] // National Conference on Seismic Reinforcement and Retrofit Technology. 2009: 113–115. [Google Scholar]
- Dai Ye, Lai Yi-nan, Zhang Yuan, et al. A quick and simplified method for model simplification based on rules and fuzzy decision [J]Journal of Harbin University of Science and Technology, 2013,18 (4): 37–41. [Google Scholar]
- Bazsó C, Hős C J. An experimental study on the stability of a direct spring loaded poppet relief valve[J]. Journal of Fluids & Structures, 2013,42:456–465. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xue G S, Lei C, Park Y C. Three-Dimensional CFD Analysis of a Spring-Loaded Pressure Safety Valve From Opening to Re-Closure[C] // ASME 2010 Pressure Vessels and Piping Division/K-PVP Conference. 2010:295–303. [Google Scholar]
- Song X, Cui L, Cao M, et al. A CFD analysis of the dynamics of a direct-operated safety relief valve mounted on a pressure vessel[J]. Energy Conversion & Management, 2014, 81(2):407–419. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.