MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 256, 2019The 5th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical and Control Engineering|
|Published online||23 January 2019|
- U. Kramer, P. Philips. Phasing strategy for an engine with twin variable cam timing[C]. SAE World Congress& Exhibition. 1(2002):1101. [Google Scholar]
- T. Kohany, E. Sher. Using the 2nd Law of thermodynamics to optimize variable valve-timing for maximizing torque in a throttled SI engine [J]. Training. 1(1999):0328. [Google Scholar]
- E. Sher, T. Bar-Konany. Optimization of variable valve timing for maximizing performance of an unthrottled SI engine-A theoretical study [J]. Energy. 27, 8 (2002):757–775. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Mohamed. Design and experimental investigation on an electromagnetic engine valve train[C]. SAE World Congress& Exhibition. 1(2011):0365. [Google Scholar]
- H.B. Lee, H. Kwon, K. Min. Effects of various VVA systems on the engine fuel economy and optimization of a CVVT-VVL SI engine using 1D simulation [J]. Automotive Technology. 8, 6(2007):675–685. [Google Scholar]
- S. Diana, B. Iorio, V. Giglio, G. Police. The effects of valve lift shape and timing on air motion and mixture formation of DISI engines adopting different VVA actuators[C]. SAE International Fall Fuels& Lubricants Meeting& Exhibition. 1(2001). [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Bicen, C. Vafidis, J.H. Whitelaw. 1985, Steady and unsteady air flow through the intake valve of areciprocating engine [J]. J FLUIDS ENG. 107(1985):413. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Arcoumanis, C. Validis, G. Varropoulos, J. H. Whitelaw. Correlation between valve and incylinder flow in a motored reciprocating engine[C]. ASME Automotive Engine Technology Symposium, Dallas, Texas, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- B. Khalighi, S.H. EI Tahry, W.R. Kuziak. Measured steady Bow velocity distributions around a valve/seat annulus [J]. SAE Transactions. 86, 04(1986):62. [Google Scholar]
- M. Haghgooie, J.C. Kent, R.J. Tabaczynski. Intake valve cylinder boundary flow characteristics in an internal combustion engines [J]. COMBUST SCI TECHNOL. 38(1984):49. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Paul. Numerical prediction of fluid motion in the induction system and the cylinder in reciprocating engines [J]. SAE Technical Paper. 87, 05(1987):94. [Google Scholar]
- S. Liu, F. Gu, A. Ball. Detection of engine valve faults by vibration measured on the cylinder head [J]. Proc. Inst. Mech. Automob. 220(2005). [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, Y. Zhang, Z. Zhong. Fault diagnosis for diesel valve trains based on time-frequency images [J]. MECH SYST SIGNAL PR. 22(2008):1981–1993. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, P.W. Tse, X. Yang, J. Yang. EMD-based fault diagnosis for abnormal clearance between contacting components in a diesel engine [J]. MECH SYST SIGNAL PR. 24(2010):193–210. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Elamin, Y. Fan, F. Gu, A. Ball. Diesel engine valve clearance detection using acoustic emission [J]. ADV MECH ENG. 2(2010):1652–1660. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.