MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 256, 2019The 5th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical and Control Engineering|
|Published online||23 January 2019|
- Jiangdagger ZP, Nijmeijer H. Tracking Control of Mobile Robots: A Case Study in Backstepping. Automatica, 33.7 (1997):1393–1399. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nganga-Kouya D, Okou F A. Adaptive backstepping control of a wheeled mobile robot. Control and Automation (2009):85–91. [Google Scholar]
- Wilson, D. G., and I. I. I. Robinett. Robust adaptive backstepping control for a nonholonomic mobile robot. IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (2002):3241–3245 vol.5. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hao Y, Wang J, Chepinskiy S A, et al. Backstepping Based Trajectory Tracking Control for a Four-Wheel Mobile Robot with Differential-Drive Steering. Chinese Control Conference (2017):4918–4923. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J, Zhou B, Wei S, et al. Study on sliding mode trajectory tracking control of mobile robot based on the Kalman filter. IEEE International Conference on Information and Automation (2017):1195–1199. [Google Scholar]
- Bessas A, Benalia A, Boudjema F. Integral Sliding Mode Control for Trajectory Tracking of Wheeled Mobile Robot in Presence of Uncertainties. J. Control Sci. Eng, 2016.3(2016):1–10. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alakshendra V, Chiddarwar S S. Adaptive robust control of Mecanum-wheeled mobile robot with uncertainties. Nonlinear Dynamics, 87.4(2017):2147–2169. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alakshendra V, Chiddarwar S S. A robust adaptive control of mecanum wheel mobile robot: simulation and experimental validation. IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems. (2016):5606–5611. [Google Scholar]
- Akka K, Khaber F. Optimal tracking control of a trajectory planned via fuzzy reactive approach for an autonomous mobile robot. Int. J. Adv. Robot. Syst. 15.1(2018):230–8. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Dahhan M R H, Ali M M. Path tracking control of a mobile robot using fuzzy logic. International Multi-Conference on Systems, Signals & Devices (2016):82–88. [Google Scholar]
- Fahmizal, Kuo C H. Trajectory and heading tracking of a mecanum wheeled robot using fuzzy logic control. International Conference on Instrumentation, Control and Automation (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Tsai C C, Wu H L, Tai F C. Intelligent sliding-mode formation control for uncertain networked heterogeneous Mecanum-wheeled omnidirectional platforms. IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (2017):000539–000544. [Google Scholar]
- Yang C, Teng T, Xu B, et al. Global adaptive tracking control of robot manipulators using neural networks with finite-time learning convergence. Int. J. Control Autom. Syst. 15.11 (2017):1–9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Iossaqui J G, Camino J F, Zampieri D E. A Nonlinear Control Design for Tracked Robots with Longitudinal Slip. IFAC Proc. Vol. 44.1(2011):5932–5937. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Iossaqui J G, Camino J F. Wheeled robot slip compensation for trajectory tracking control problem with time-varying reference input. Robot Motion and Control (2013):167–173. [Google Scholar]
- Gonzalez R, Fiacchini M, Alamo T, et al. Adaptive Control for a Mobile Robot Under Slip Conditions Using an LMI-Based Approach. Eur J Control, 16.2(2010):144–155. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Endo D, Okada Y, Nagatani K, et al. Path following control for tracked vehicles based on slip-compensating odometry. Ieee/rsj International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (2007):2871–2876. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.