MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 256, 2019The 5th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical and Control Engineering|
|Published online||23 January 2019|
- C. L. Chen, O. Qi, Y. Liu. Distribution Calculation Model of Armored Equipment Maintenance Workload. J. Journal of Dong Hua University, 6 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- F. Li, Z. X. Zhu. Choosing the better chemical defense equipment support program based on gray clustering and fuzzy network analysis. J. Chemical Defence Report, 5 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cui, S. J. Chen. Research and Application of Maintenance Decision Method of Complex Equipment in Nuclear Power Plant. J. Journal of Dong Hua University, 2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, X. S. Li, Z. Q. Xu. Research of Fuzzy Comprehensive Assessment on aerospace test equipment support capability. J. Equipment College report, 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Z. T. Liu, X. M. Du, F. Li. Indicators to assess the effectiveness of Equipment Maintenance Support Systems. J. Sichuan Ordnance report, 10 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Y. Cheng. Command effectiveness assessment and risk management Based on information system (NDUP, Beijing, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Y. Wu, B. B. Zhang. Workspace and dynamic performance evaluation of the parallel manipulators in a spray-painting equipment. J. Robotics and Computer Integrated Manufacturing, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Ghorabaee, M. Amiri. A new hybrid fuzzy MCDM approach for evaluation of construction equipment with sustainability considerations. J. Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Z. J. Huang, Q. Zhu, S. Y. Liu. Research on Forecast Model of Spare Parts Consumption. J. Procedia Engineering, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- S. Pang, Y. X. Jia. Study on Simulation Modeling and Evaluation of Equipment Maintenance. J. Journal of Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. F. Liu, Y. G. Dang, Z. G. Fang. Gray system theory and application (Sciences Press, 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.