MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 256, 2019The 5th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical and Control Engineering|
|Published online||23 January 2019|
- N. Qin, A. Vavalle, A. Le Moigne, M. Laban, K. Hackett, and P. Weinerfelt, “Aerodynamic Considerations of Blended Wing Body Aircraft”, Progress in Aerospace Sciences, 40 (6), 321–343 (2004) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Panagiotou, S. Fotiadis-Karras, and K. Yakinthos, “Conceptual Design of a Blended Wing Body MALE UAV”, Aerospace Science and Technology, 73, 32–47 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Li, B. Zhang, Y. Chen, C. Yuan, and Y. Lin, “Aerodynamic Design Methodology for Blended Wing Body Transport”, Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, 25 (4), 508–516 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ammar, C. Legros, and J.-Y. Trépanier, “Conceptual Design, Performance and Stability Analysis of a 200 Passengers Blended Wing Body Aircraft”, Aerospace Science and Technology, 71, 325–336 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Okonkwo and H. Smith, “Review of Evolving Trends in Blended Wing Body Aircraft Design”, Progress in Aerospace Sciences, 82, 1–23 (2016) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. E. M. Nasir, W. Kuntjoro, and W. Wisnoe, “Aerodynamic, Stability and Flying Quality Evaluation on a Small Blended Wing-body Aircraft with Canard Foreplanes”, Procedia Technology, 15, 783–791 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Dehpanah and A. Nejat, “The Aerodynamic Design Evaluation of a Blended-Wing-Body Configuration”, Aerospace Science and Technology, 43, 96–110 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. J. Shim and S. O. Park, “Low-Speed Wind-Tunnel Test Results of a BWB-UCAV Model”, Procedia Engineering, 67, 50–58 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. E. M. Nasir, F. Mohamed, R. Ramly, A. M. I. Mamat, W. Wisnoe, and W. Kuntjoro, “Flight Performance of Various Blended Wing-Body Small UAV Designs”, Jurnal Teknologi, 5, 103–109 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. M. Ali, W. Kuntjoro, W. Wisnoe, R. E. M. Nasir, F. Mohamad, and N. F. Reduan, N.F., “The aerodynamics performance of Blended Wing Body Baseline-II E2”, IEEE 3 rd International Conference on Communication Software and Networks (ICCSN) 2011, 293–297 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. E. M. Nasir, N. S. C. Mazlan, Z. M. Ali, W. Wisnoe, and W. Kuntjoro, “A Blended Wing Body Airplane with a Close-Coupled, Tilting Tail”, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 152 (1) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wisnoe, R. E. Mohd Nasir, R. Ramly, W. Kuntjoro, and F. Mohamad, “Aerodynamic of UiTM’s Blended-Wing-Body Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Baseline-II Equipped with One Central Vertical Rudder”, Jurnal Teknologi, 75 (8), 95–99 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wisnoe, R. E. M Nasir, W. A. Musyamel Saarani, N. Mohd Saad, and M. A. A. Mamud, “Wind Tunnel Tests of UiTM Blended Wing Body-Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (BWB-UAV) Prototype”, Journal of Mechanical Engineering, SI 4 (3), 234–245 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Mohamad Sanusi, “Study on Pitching Behaviour of UiTM’s BWB UAV Prototype”, Final Year Project Report, Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) (Mechanical), Universiti Teknologi MARA Malaysia (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.