MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 255, 2019Engineering Application of Artificial Intelligence Conference 2018 (EAAIC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Smart Manufacturing and Industrial 4.0|
|Published online||16 January 2019|
- Sensogut, C. (2007), Occupational noise in mines and its control - A case study, Polish J. of Environ. Stud. Vol. 16, No. 6, p.p 939–942 [Google Scholar]
- Hamoda, M.F., (2008), Modeling of construction noise for environmental impact assessment, Journal of Construction For Developing Countries, Vol 13 No 1, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Fernandez M.D., Quintana, S., Chavarria, N., and Ballesteros, J.A. (2009), Noise exposure of workers of the construction sector, Applied Acoustic 70 (2009) 753–760 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Minina N., Butorina M., Ivanov N., Tyurina N., (2008), Effect of construction noise on acoustical pollution of city environment, Int. Congress on Sound and Vibration, p.p 813–820 [Google Scholar]
- Department of Environment (DOE) (2007). The Planning Guidelines for Environmental Noise Limits and Control. (2nd ed.) Malaysia: Department of Environment. [Google Scholar]
- Makarewicz, R. (1998). Attenuation of Outdoor Noise Due To Air Absorption and Ground Effect. Applied Acoustics. 53(1-3), 133–151. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lamancusa, J. S. (2009). Outdoor sound Propagation. Penn State. [Google Scholar]
- Larsson, C. (2005). Weather Effects on Outdoor Sound Propagation. International Journal of Acoustics and Vibration. 5(1), 33–36. [Google Scholar]
- Garcia, A. (2011). Environmental Urban Noise. Boston: Wit Press, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Gannoruwa, A. and Ruwanpura, J. Y. (2007). Construction Noise Prediction and Barrier Optimization Using Special Purpose Simulation. Simulation Conference, 2007 Winter. 9-12 December. Washington, DC, 2073–2081 [Google Scholar]
- Grant, R. K. (2005). A Study of The Ground and Vegetation Effects on the Propagation of Road Traffic Noise in South East Queensland. Degree, University of Southern Queensland. [Google Scholar]
- International Organization for Standardization 2013). ISO 3095:2013 Acoustics- Railway applications - Measurement of noise emitted by rail bound vehicles [Google Scholar]
- International Organization for Standardization (1996). ISO 9613-2:1996 Acoustics - Attenuation of sound during propagation outdoors, Part 2: General method of calculation. Switzerland. International Organization for Standardization [Google Scholar]
- Hargreaves, et al. “A Validated CAE Method for Predicting Railway Viaduct Structure-borne Noise”, SFA-Inter-noise 2000 [Google Scholar]
- Levanger, H. (2012), “Simulating ductile fracture in steel using finite element method: comparison of two models for describing local instability due to ductile fracture”, thesis for the degree of master of science, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, University of Oslo, Oslo. [Google Scholar]
- Corona, E. and Reedlunn, B. (2013), “A review of macroscopic ductile failure criteria”, Sandia Report No. SAND2013-7989, Sandia National Laboratories, Livermore, CA. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, J., Jiang, J.-J., Xiao, R.-C. and Xiang, H.-F. (2003), “Ultimate load carrying capacity of the Lu Pu steel arch bridge under static wind loads”, Computers & Structures, Vol. 81 No. 2, pp. 61–73 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Driscoll, G.J. Jr, Beedle, L.S., Galambos, T.V., Lu, L.-W., Fisher, J.W., Ostapenko, A. and Daniels, J.H. (1965), “Plastic design of multi-story frames”, Fritz Engineering Laboratory Report No. 273.20, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA. [Google Scholar]
- Bolt, H.M., Billington, C.J. and Ward, J.K. (1996), A Review of the Ultimate Strength of Tubular Framed Structures, Health and Safety Executive - Offshore Technology Report, HSE Books, Bootle. [Google Scholar]
- Follett, D.G. Jr (1966), “Elastic-plastic load- deflection curve considering second-order effects and instability (CE 406, MS)”, Paper No. 122, Fritz Laboratory Reports, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA. [Google Scholar]
- Koushki P.A., Kartam N. And Al-Mutairi N. (2004), Workers perception and awareness of noise pollution at construction sites in Kuwait, Kuwait J.Sci. Eng, 21(2), p.p 127–136. [Google Scholar]
- Maria, A., (1997), Introduction to Modeling and Simulation, Proceeding of the 1997 Winter Simulation Conference. [Google Scholar]
- BS 5228-1:2009 (2009) Code of practice for noise and vibration control on construction and open sites- part 1: noise. BSI BRITISH STANDARD. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.