MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 254, 2019XXIII Polish-Slovak Scientific Conference on Machine Modelling and Simulations (MMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modelling and Simulation, Structural Optimization|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- M. Sága, M. Handrik, P. Kopas, M. Tropp, Analysis of the influence of the pipe’s wall thickness on the corrugation of the surface during inductive bending of pipes. MATEC Web of Conferences, 157, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Halama, P. Macura, L. Pecenka, F. Fojtik, M. Sofer, Experimental Analysis of Residual Stresses in Backup Roll and FE solution. Experimentalni analyza napeti experimental stress analysis, 85-90 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. Dekys, P. Kopas, M. Sapieta, O. Stevka, A detection of deformation mechanisms using infrared thermography and acoustic emission. Novel Trends in production devices and systems, 474, 315-320 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Grega, J. Krajnak, L. Zulova, G. Fedorko, V. Molnar, Failure analysis of driveshaft of truck body caused by vibrations. Engineering Failure Analysis 79, 208-215 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Macko, J. Flizikowski, Z. Szczepanski, K. Tyszczuk, G. Smigielski, A. Mrozinski, J. Czerniak, A. Tomporowski, CAD/CAE Applications in Mill’s Design and Investigation. Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, 343-351, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Domek, M. Dudziak, A. Kolodziej, Timing belt gear design for mechatronics system. Procedia Engineering, 96, 39-43, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Jakubovicova, M. Saga, Computational analysis of contact stress distribution in the case of mutual stewing of roller bearing rings. Novel Trends in production devices and systems, 474, 363-368 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Vavro, J. Vavro Jr., P. Kovacikova, R. Bzdedova, The optimisation of the materials properties for the passenger cars in dependence on defect distribution at the dynamic loading. Procedia Engineering, 136, 114-119 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Klimenda, J. Soukup, Josef, J. Kampo, Heat Distribution in Disc Brake. AIP Conference Proceedings, 1745, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zapomel, V. Dekys, P. Ferfecki, A. Sapietova, M. Saga, M. Zmindak, Identification of Material Damping of a Carbon Composite Bar and Study of Its Effect on Attenuation of Its Transient Lateral Vibrations. International Journal of applied mechanics, 7 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Orsansky, B. Ftorek, P. Durcansky, Mathematical model of a closed hot air engine cycle using MATLAB Simulink. AIP conference proceedings 1608, 173-176 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Domanski, W. Piekarska, M. Kubiak, Z. Saternus, Determination of the final microstructure during processing carbon steel hardening. Procedia Engineering, 136, 77-81 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Kuric, V. Bulej, M. Saga, P. Pokorny, Development of simulation software for mobile robot path planning within multilayer map system based on metric and topological maps. International journal of advanced robotic systems, 14, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bruna, D. Bolibruchova, R. Pastircak, Reoxidation processes prediction in gating system by numerical simulation for aluminium alloys. Archives of foundry engineering, 17, 23-26 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Halama, A. Markopoulos, F. Fojtik, M. Fusek, Z. Porubaa J. Famfulik, Effect of stress amplitude on uniaxial ratcheting of aluminum alloy. Materialwissenschaft und Werkstofftechnik, 48, 814-819 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Mateichyk, V. P. Volkov, P. B. Komov, I. V. Gritsuk, et al., Special features of vehicle condition monitoring using onboard diagnostics systems. Project management, systems analysis and logistics: Scientifc journal, K.: NTU, 13, 126-138, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Turygin, P. Bozek, I. Abramov, Y. Nikitin, Reliability determination and diagnostics of a mechatronic system. Advances in science and technology-research journal, 12, 274-290, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Kalentev, S. Vaclav, P. Bozek, V. Tarasov, A. Korshunov, Numerical analysis of the stress-strain state of a rope strand with linear contact under tension and torsion loading conditions. Advances in science and technology-research journal, 11, 231-239, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Krawiec, G. Domek, Ł. Warguła, K. Waluś, J. Adamiec, The application of the optical system ATOS II for rapid prototyping methods of non-classical models of cogbelt pulleys. MATEC Web of Conferences, 157, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Krawiec, Numerical Analysis of Geometrical Characteristics of Machine Elements Obtained Through CMM Scanning. Progress in Industrial Mathematics at ECMI 2008, 15, 933-938 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Lack, J. Gerlici, a modified strip method to speed up the calculation of normal stress between wheel and rail. Experimental stress analysis 51, 486, 359-370, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Palieskova, M. Pajtasova, A. Feriancova, A. D. Ondrusova, K. Holcova, J. Vavro, J., Jr., S. C. Mojumdar, Thermal properties of fillers based on organoclays in the polymeric materials. Journal of thermal analysis and calorimetry, 199, 939-943, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.