MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 254, 2019XXIII Polish-Slovak Scientific Conference on Machine Modelling and Simulations (MMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Methods and Systems in Machine Design|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- M. Manzone, Energy consumption and CO2 analysis of different types of chippers used in wood biomass plantations. Applied Energy 156, 686-692 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Gürsoy, B. Kolay, Ö Avşar, A. Sessiz, Evaluation of wheat stubble management practices in terms of the fuel consumption and field capacity. Res. Agr. Eng. 61 (3), 116-121, DOI: 10.17221/77/2013-RAE (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Sağlam, F. Kaplan, R. Polat, A study on the chopping and mixing of cotton stalks with soil. African Journal of Biotechnology, 9 (30), 4764-4775, ISSN 1684-5315 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. Lijewski, P. Fuć, M. Dobrzyński, F. Markiewicz, Exhaust emissions from small engines in handheld devices. MATEC Web of Conferences 118, 00016, VII International Congress on Combustion Engines (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- D. Mei, W. Hengquan, D. Pengfei, L. Xianming, A statistical analysis of emission features in non-road small SI engines with the same displacement. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part D: Journal of Automobile Engineering, DOI: 10.1177/0954407017729301 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation 2016/1628/UE of the European Parliament and of the Council of 14 September 2016. On requirements for emission limit values of gaseous and particulate pollutants and type-approval with respect to internal combustion engines for mobile machines non-road, amending Regulations (EU) No 1024/2012 and (EU) No 167/2013 and amending and repealing Directive 97/68/WE [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Waluś, Ł Warguła, P. Krawiec, J.M. Adamiec, Legal regulations of restrictions of air pollution made by non-road mobile machinerythe case study for Europe: a review. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 25, 3243-3259, DOI: 10.1007/s11356-017-0847-8 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ł. Warguła, K.J. Waluś, P. Krawiec, J. Polasik, Electronic control injection-ignition systems in propulsion of non-road mobile machinery. Journal of Mechanical and Transport Engineering 70 (1), 61-78, ISSN 2300-3596, DOI: 10.21008/j.2449-920X.2018.70.1.06 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ł. Warguła, K.J. Waluś, P. Krawiec, M. Kukla, Research of the ignition advance angle characteristics on the example of a German GX 390 combustion engine. Autobusy Technika, Eksploatacja, Systemy Transportowe 12, 1387-1391 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ł. Warguła, P. Krawiec, K.J. Waluś, M. Kukla, Conceptual design of adaptation of the mechanical fuel injection unit assembly for electronic control. Autobusy Technika, Eksploatacja, Systemy Transportowe 12, 1381-1386 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- EMU Engine Management Unituser manual, [online cit.: 2018-01]. Available from: www.ecumaster.com [Google Scholar]
- I. Aygun, E. Cakir, Development and determination of the field performance of stalk choppers equipped with different blade configurations. Bulgarian Journal of Agricultural Science, 20 (5), 1273-1276 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- İ.S. Dalmış, B. Kayışoğlu, Y Bayhan, F. Toruk, Determination of the effects of rotation speed and forward speed on combine harvester driven stalk chopper assembly operating performance. Tarim Bilimleri Dergisi – Journal of Agricultural Sciences 19, 54-62 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ł. Warguła, D. Wojtkowiak, K.J. Waluś, P. Krawiec, B. Wieczorek, The analysis of the efficiency of the control system of Wood chipper’s driver with spark-ignition engine based on Skoda combustion engine 1.4 59kW., Transport Means 2017 : Proceedings of the 21st International Scientific Conference, September 20-22, 2017, Juodkrante, Lithuania. Part 2, 452 - 458, ISSN 1822-296 X (print), ISSN 2351-7034 (on-line) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ł. Warguła, P. Krawiec, K.J. Waluś, The system and method of speed control of wood chipper drive. (original text in polish: Układ i sposób sterowania prędkością obrotową napędu rębaka do drewna), Poznan University of Technology, Poznań, Poland, application number: P.423369 date of filing 06.11.2017 [Google Scholar]
- Fiat, Fiat Punto 176, Startprobleme 2, “BOTTOM FEED“-EINSPRITZVENTIL (IWM 523), 1-11 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.