MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 254, 2019XXIII Polish-Slovak Scientific Conference on Machine Modelling and Simulations (MMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Methods and Systems in Machine Design|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- R. Bęczkowski, Influence of cladding parameters with FCAW on bead geometry withPlackett-Burman experiment used, Arch. Metall. Mater. 63 (2), 681-687 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kordas, Application of cored wires for production slide plates in the mining industry,M.Sc. Thesis. Częstochowa University of Technology (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Pernis, J. Kasala, D. Žabecká, Resistance of weld clads made by fluxcored arc weldingtechnology against erosive wear. Metalurgija 52 (3), 352-354 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- IA. Riabcev, R. Rosert, IK. Senczenkov, E. Turyk, Welding Imperfections in SurfacedLayers. Biuletyn Instytutu Spawalnictwa 61 (3), 17-28 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Makles, M. Gucwa, The influence of the characteristics of welding arc on theproperties of the padding welds. Welding Technology Review 89 (4), 10-14 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- RP. Rauta, SF. Rodrigues, VS. Leal, GS. Reis, JrC. Aranas, CA. Ferraresi, Influence ofPushing and Pulling the Electrode Procedure and Addition of Second Layer of Weldingon the Wear in Hardfacing of Fe-Cr-C. Materials Research 19 (5), 1193-1200 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gucwa, R. Bęczkowski, The Effect of Heat Input on the Geometric Properties ofWelded Joints, Archives of Foundry Engineering, 14 (1), 127-130 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Babynets, I. Ryabtsev, A. Panfilov, V. Peremitko, Effect of Powder Surfacing on theGeometry of Run Surfaced on Flat and Cylindrical Elements. Biuletyn InstytutuSpawalnictwa 61 (6), 15-20 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 6520-1:2009, Classification of geometric imperfections in metallic materials. Part 1:Fusion welding [Google Scholar]
- R. Bęczkowski: Repair Welding of the Massive Cast. Archives of Foundry Engineering 17 (2), 5-8 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ISO 5817-2014, Fusion-welded joints in steel, nickel, titanium and their alloys. Quality levels for imperfections [Google Scholar]
- W. Orłowicz, V. Shevelya, A. Trytek, V. Kirilkov, Effect of the concentrated heat flow treatment on the structure and the antiwear properties of cast iron. Archives of Foundry Engineering 9 (2), 185-188 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- W. Orłowicz, A. Trytek, Friction wear cast iron casting surface hardened by concentrated source of heat. Archives of Foundry Engineering 9 (2), 189-192 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. Chmielewski, D. Golański, The role of welding in the remanufacturing process. Welding International 29 (11), 861-864 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bober, J. Senkara, Comparative tests of plasma-surfaced nickel layers with chromium and titanium carbides. Welding International 30 (2), 107-111 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Chotěborský, M. Navrátilová, P. Hrabě, Eﬀects of MIG process parameters on the geometry and dilution of the bead in the automatic surfacing. Research in Agricultural Engineering 57 (2), 56-62 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Chotěborský, P. Hrabě, M. Müller, J. Savková, M. Jirka, Abrasive wear of high chromium Fe-Cr-C hardfacing alloys. Research in Agricultural Engineering 54 (4), 192-198 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Chotěborský, P. Hrabě, A. Kabutey, Change of mechanical properties in substrate during rewelding deposit. Research in Agricultural Engineering 57 (3), 105-109 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Chotěborský, P. Hrabě, Effect of destabilization treatment on microstructure, hardness and abrasive wear of high chromium hardfacing. Research in Agricultural Engineering 59 (4), 128-135 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bęczkowski, J. Cebulski, D. Pasek, M. Gucwa, Producing a layer of iron Fe-Cr-C-Nb under conditions of intense heat reception, Engineering Mechanics 2017, 126-130 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.