MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 253, 20192018 International Conference on Materials Science and Manufacturing Engineering (MSME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Material Properties & Characterization|
|Published online||14 January 2019|
- G.P. Cherepanov, Mechanics of Brittle Fracture (Science, Moscow, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Volkov, V.P. Stavrov, Statistical Mechanics of Composite Materials (BSU Publishing, Minsk, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Callins, Failure of Materials in Mechanical Design: Analysis, Prediction, Prevention, (World Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Volkov, Statistical Theory of Strength, (Machine Building State Publishing, Moscow, 1960) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Volkov, Function of material strength and statement of boundary problems of fracture mechanics, (USSR Academy of Sciences, Sverdlovsk, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Mironov, O.A. Lukashuk, J. Key Eng. Mater., 735, 89–94 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Mironov, A.V. Yakushev, J. Bull. of USTU, 22 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Shaposhnikov, Mechanical Testing of Materials, (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1954) [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Troshhenko, L.A. Sosnovskiy, Fatigue Strength of Metals and Alloys (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- A.S.G 01 N 3/08 Device and method of testing material specimens on strain, publ. 10.05.2005. bul. 13, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Mironov, O.A. Lukashuk, D.I. Vichuzhanin, J. Sol. St. Phen., 815, 815–820 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lebedev, N.G. Chausov, J. Strength Problems, 2, 6–10 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Emel’yanov, V.I. Mironov, Durability of Shell Structures (UrO RAN Publishing, Yekaterinburg, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Terentiev, Fatigue Strength of Metals and Alloys (Intermetals Engineering, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Uzhik, Fatigue and Endurance of Metals (Foreign Literature Publishing, Moscow, 1963) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Struzhanov, V.I. Mironov, Strain-softening of Materials in Structural Elements (UrO RAN Publishing, Yekaterinburg, 1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.