MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 253, 20192018 International Conference on Materials Science and Manufacturing Engineering (MSME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Material Properties & Characterization|
|Published online||14 January 2019|
- C. Lew, W. Murphy and G. McNally, "Preparation and properties of polyolefin‐clay nanocomposites," Polymer Engineering & Science, Vol. 44, (6), pP. 1027–1035, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mukhopadhyay et al, "Banana Fibres Variability and Fracture Behaviour," Journal of Engineered Fibres and Fabrics, vol. 3, (2), pp. 39, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A. Bhatnagar and M. Sain, "Processing of Cellulose Nanofiber-reinforced Composites," Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites, vol. 24, (12), pP. 1259–1268, August 01, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sharma, "Biorefining of perennial ryegrass for the production of nanofibrillated cellulose," RSC Adv., (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Mohanty, M. Misra and L. T. Drzal, Natural Fibers, Biopolymers, and Biocomposites. CRC, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Satyamurthy et al, "Preparation and characterization of cellulose nanowhiskers from cotton fibres by controlled microbial hydrolysis," Carbohydr. Polym., vol. 83, (1), pP. 122–129, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Bondeson, A. Mathew and K. Oksman, "Optimization of the isolation of nanocrystals from microcrystalline cellulose by acid hydrolysis," Cellulose, vol. 13, (2), pP. 171–180, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Marchessault, F. Morehead and M. J. Koch, "Some hydrodynamic properties of neutral suspensions of cellulose crystallites as related to size and shape," J. Colloid Sci., vol. 16, (4), pP. 327–344, (1961). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Alemdar and M. Sain, "Isolation and characterization of nanofibers from agricultural residues–Wheat straw and soy hulls," Bioresour. Technol., vol. 99, (6), pP. 1664–1671, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Qua et al, "Preparation and characterisation of cellulose nanofibres," J. Mater. Sci., vol. 46, (18), pP. 6029–6045, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Sun et al, "Characteristics of degraded cellulose obtained from steam-exploded wheat straw," Carbohydr. Res., vol. 340, (1), pP. 97–106, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sain and S. Panthapulakkal, "Bioprocess preparation of wheat straw fibers and their characterization," Industrial Crops and Products, vol. 23, (1), pP. 1–8, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.