MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 253, 20192018 International Conference on Materials Science and Manufacturing Engineering (MSME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Material Properties & Characterization|
|Published online||14 January 2019|
- K. Ayata, H. Mori, K. Taniguchi, H. Matsuda. Low Superheat Teeming with Electromagnetic Stirring. J, ISIJ Int. 35, 6 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- M. Javurek, M. Barna, P. Gittler, K. Rockenschaub, M. Lechner. Flow Modelling in Continuous Casting of Round Bloom Strands with Electromagnetic Stirring. J, Steel Res. Int., 79(2008). [Google Scholar]
- H. Sun, L. Li, X. Cheng, W. Qiu, Z. Liu, L. Zeng. Reduction in macrosegregation on 380mm×490mm bloom caster equipped combination M+F-EMS by optimizing casting speed. J, Ironmaking Steelmaking, 42(2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Li, B. F. Wang, Y. L. Ma and J. Z. Cui. Effect of complex electromagnetic stirring on inner quality of high carbon steel bloom. J, Mater. Sci. Eng. A, A425 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- V. Ludlow, A. Normanton, A. Anderson, M. Thiele, J. Ciriza, J. Laraudogoitia and W. Knoop. Strategy to minimize central segregation in high carbon steel grades during billet casting. J, Ironmaking Steelmaking, 32 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- P. Sivesson, T. Örtlund and B. Widell. Improvement of inner quality in continuously cast billets through thermal soft reduction and use of multivariate analysis of saved process variables. J, Ironmaking Steelmaking, 23(1996). [Google Scholar]
- P. Sivesson, G. Häilen and B. Widell: “Improvement of inner quality of continuously cast billets using electromagnetic stirring and thermal soft reduction”, Ironmaking Steelmaking, 25(1998). [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Raihle, P. Sivesson, M. Tukiainen and H. Fredriksson. Improving inner quality in continuously cast billets: comparison between mould electromagnetic stirring and thermal soft reduction. J, Ironmaking Steelmaking, 21 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- P. Sivesson, C. M. Raihle and J. Konttinen. Thermal soft reduction in continuously cast slabs. J, Mater. Sci. Eng. A, A173 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- W. Bleck, W. Wang and R. Bulte. Influence of soft reduction on internal quality of high carbon steel billets. J, Steel Res. Int., 77 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- C. H. Yim, J. K. Park, B. D. You and S. M. Yang. The effect of soft reduction on center segregation in c. c. slab. J, ISIJ Int., 36(1996). [Google Scholar]
- R. Thome and K. Harste. Study on the design of the soft reduction unit of high-speed billet casters. J, Steel Res. Int., 75(2004). [Google Scholar]
- R. Thom and K. Harste. Principles of billet soft-reduction and consequences for continuous casting. J, ISIJ Int., 46(2006). [Google Scholar]
- S. Ogibayshi, M. Kobayshi, M. Yamada and T. Mukai. Influence of soft redution with one-piece rolls on center segregation in continuously cast slabs. J, ISIJ Int., 31(1991). [Google Scholar]
- J. Cappel, R. Flender, R. Ho¨ ffken, G. Kemper and K. Wünnenberg. Centre segregation, soft reduction and oxide cleanness for large diameter line pipe with highest demands on HIC. J, Steel Res. Int., 76(2005). [Google Scholar]
- K. Isobe, H. Maede, K. Syukuri, S. Satou, T. Horie, M. Nikaidou and I. Suzuki. Development of soft reduction technology using crown rolls for improvement of centerline segregation of continuously cast bloom. J, Tetsu-to-Hagane, 80(1994). [Google Scholar]
- L. Morsut. Technological packages for the effective control of slab casting. J, MPT Int., 25(2003). [Google Scholar]
- S. Nabeshima, H. Nakato, T. Fujii, T. Fujimura, K. Kushida and H. Mizota. Control of centerline segregation in continuously cast bloms by continuous forging process. J, ISIJ Int., 35(1995). [Google Scholar]
- Gou Wenxuan. Mechanics of Materials (Beijing: Science Press, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Daxian. Machinery Design Manual Fifth Edition (Beijing: Chemical Industry Press, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- Wen DeSheng, Lv Shijun, Wen Jia. New hydraulic system transmission (Beijing: Chemical Industry Press, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Wenjun Wang, Linxin Ning, Raimund Bülte, Wolfgang Bleck. Formation of internal cracks in steel billets during soft reduction. J, Journal of University of Science and Technology, 15 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.