MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2018BulTrans-2018 – 10th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Railway Engineering and Technologies|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- Instructions for organization the rebuilding work in the aftermath of transport accidents on the railways of Ukraine. Order of the Ministry of Transport of Ukraine from April 27, 2001 № 258 [Google Scholar]
- Passenger diesel train DTKr-2. Operating manual DTKr-2.000.000 RE. Part 1, 563 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nadal, Locomotives a Vapeur, Collection encyclopedie scientifique, biblioteque de mecanique appliquee et genie, 186 (1908). [Google Scholar]
- A. Chudzikiewicz (eds.), Monitorowanie stanu układu dynamicznego pojazd szynowy - tor, Oficyna Wydawnicza PW, 233 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Droździel, E. Kardas-Cinal, B. Sowiński, Railway vehicle safety assessment affected by wheel and rail wear, VSDIA 2010-12th International Conference on Vehicle System Dynamics, Identification and Anomalies, Budapest, 8-10 Nov., 81-88 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Evans, M. Berg, Challenges in simulation of rail vehicle dynamics, Vehicle System Dynamics: International Journal of Vehicle Mechanics and Mobility, 47, 1023–1048 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Hung, Y. Suda, M. Aki, T. Tsuji, M. Morikawa, T. Yamashita, T. Kawanabe, T. Kunimi, Study on detection of the early signs of derailment for railway vehicles, Vehicle System Dynamics, 48, 451–466 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Opala, Analysis of experimental data in the context of safety against derailment of a railway vehicle, Key Engineering Materials, 518, 16–23 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Shabana, Nadal’s formula and high speed rail derailments, J. Comput. Nonlinear Dynam., 7 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Xiang, Q. Zeng, Mechanism and energy random analysis of train derailment on railway bridges, International Journal of Structural Stability and Dynamics, 9, 585–605 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Elkins, H. Wu, New criteria for flange climb derailment, Railroad Conference, 1-7 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wu, X. Shu, N. Wilson, Flange climb derailment criteria and wheel/rail profile management and maintenance guidelines for transit operations, TCRP Report, 5, 71 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Verigo, Interaction of the track and rolling stock, 559 (Moscow, Transport, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- M. Verigo, Questions of the interaction of the railway track and rolling stock and the problems of calculating the path, Proceedings of the Central Research Institute of the Ministry of Railways, 268, 125 (1963) [Google Scholar]
- Norms for calculating and evaluating the strength of load-bearing elements and the dynamic qualities of a motorized rolling stock. etc. The Ministry of Railways of the Russian Federation is 1520 mm gauge, VNIIZhT, 147 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Norms for the calculation and design of railroad cars of the Ministry of Railways of gauge 1520 mm (nonself-propelled), GosNIV-VNIIZhT, 319 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- I. Klimenko, Development of theoretical foundations and methods for assessing and improving the safety of rolling stock railroad traffic [Manuscript]: dis.... dr. techn. sciences, DNUZT, 284 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Azovsky, V. Koturanov, M. Ovechnikov, I. Plotnikov, On the estimation of safety from the wheels derailment, Collection of articles of the international conference “Traffic safety of trains”, MIIT, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kardas-Cinal, Selected problems in railway vehicle dynamics related to running safety, The archives of transport, 31, 37–45 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Sokol, Derailment and collisions of rolling stock (Forensic Examination. Elements of the theory and practice), Transport of Ukraine, 386 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E. Sokol, Train crash (Forensic Expertise, Elements of Theory and Practice), 355 (Phoenix, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kuzyshyn, A. Batig, Construction of the mechanical model of the diesel train DTKr-2 and its features, Bulletin of the DNUZT, 6 (72), 20-30 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kostritsa, Yu. Sobolevskaya, A. Kuzyshyn, A. Batig, Mathematical model of diesel train wagon DPKr-2, Bulletin of the DNUZT, 1 (73), 56-65 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.