MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2018BulTrans-2018 – 10th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Transport Management and Logistics|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- D. Saliev, P. Asenov, Investigation and analysis for work-travels in direct from Pernic to Sofia, BulTrans-2009 Proceedings, Sozopol, Bulgaria, 199-202 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Chmielewski, T. Szczuraszek, Planning the development of spatial management and transport system of a city from the point of view of environmental impact, MATEC Web of conferences - ECCE 2018, 174, 04009 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Clark, B. Cushing, Rural and urban traffic fatalities, vehicle miles, and population density, Accident analysis and prevention, 36, 967-972 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hapsari, T. Sjafrizal, R. Anugraha, Designing train passenger seat by kansei engineering in Indonesia, MATEC Web of conferences - ECCE 2018, 135, 00017 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Qin, A. Lin, J. Fang, L. Wang, M. Li, Spatial and temporal evolution of community resilience to natural hazards in the coastal areas of China, Natural hazards, 89 (1), 331-349 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Bakioğlu, H. Karaman, Accessibility of medical services following an earthquake: a case study of traffic and economic aspects affecting the Istanbul roadway, International journal of disaster risk reduction, 31, 403–418 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- National Disaster Protection Program 2014-2018, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria, Sofia, Bulgaria (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Weber, Über den standort des industrien, “Alfred Weber’s Theory of the Location of Industries”, C. J. Friedrich (Interpreter), (University of Chicago Press, Chicago, IL, USA, 1929) [Google Scholar]
- E. Weiszfeld, Sur le point pour lequal la somme des distances den pointes donnes est minimum, The Tohoku mathematical journal, 43, 335–386 (1937) [Google Scholar]
- R. Church, A. Murray, Business site selection, Location Analysis, and GIS, (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. Tellier, The Weber problem: solution and interpolation, Geographical analysis, 4 (3), 215-233 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Cooper, I. Katz, The Weber problem revisited, Computers and mathematics with applications, 7 (3), 225-234 (1981) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Brimberg, The Fermat-Weber location problem revisited, Mathematical programming, 71 (1), 71-76 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- H. Venceslau, M. Venceslau, A. Xavier, N. Maculan, A geometric perspective of the Weiszfeld algorithm for solving the Fermat-Weber problem, RAIRO - Operations research, 50 (1), 157-173 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- U. Eckhardt, Weber’s problem and Weiszfeld’s algorithm in general spaces, Mathematical programming, 18 (1), 186-196 (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Chen, Location problems with costs being sums of powers of Euclidean distances, Computers and operations research, 11 (3), 285-294 (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://www.lindo.com/index.php/products/lingo-andoptimization-modeling, LINDO Systems Inc. (06.07.2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Aftab, R. Hartley, J. Trumpf, Generalized Weiszfeld algorithms for Lq optimization. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 37 (4), 728–745 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Üster, R. Love, The convergence of the Weiszfeld algorithm, Computers and mathematics with applications, 40 (4), 443-451 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Bogdanov, Y. Kalchev, V. Angelova, I. Gavazki, Cities and their urbanised areas in the Republic of Bulgaria, National Statistical Institute, Sofia, Bulgaria (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Snyder, Map projections - a working manual, U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 1395, Washington, USA (1987) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.