MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2018BulTrans-2018 – 10th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Dynamics, Strength and Reliability of Vehicles|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- J. Genov, I. Angelov, Influence of the vertical distribution of wind on the dynamic load of high-class wind turbines (in Bulgarian), Bultrans-2016 Proceedings, 136-140 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jonkman, S. Butterfield, W. Musial, G. Scott, Definition of a 5MW reference wind turbine for offshore system development, NREL Technical report NRELTP-500-38060, 15-16 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Genov, B. Gilev, Y. Slavchev, G. Venkov, Modeling and control of wind turbine tower vibrations, Applications of Mathematics in Engineering and Economics - AMME-10, American Institute of Physics, Conference Proceedings 1293, 30-38 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Shinozuka, G. Deodatis, Simulation of stochastic processes by spectral representation, Applied Mechanics Review, 44, 191–204 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wauer, Kontinuumsschwingungen, 92-97 (Springer Vieweg, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Tonchev, Matlab 6-7, Transformations, calculations, visualisations (in Bulgarian), 79-82 (Tehnika, Sofia, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rao, Vibrations of continuous systems, 47-52; 556-590 (John Wiley & Sons Inc., 2007) [Google Scholar]
- K. Forsberg, A review of analytical methods used to determine the modal characteristics of cylindrical shells, NASA Report Lockheed Aircraft Corporation, (1966) [Google Scholar]
- G. Warburton, J. Higgs, Natural characteristics of thin cantilever cylindrical shells, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 11 (3), 335-338 (1970) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Sharma, Calculation of natural frequencies of fixed-free circular cylindrical shell, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 35 (l), 55-76 (1974) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.