MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2018BulTrans-2018 – 10th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Dynamics, Strength and Reliability of Vehicles|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- E. Hooft; P. Schaak; T. Engelen, Wind turbine control algorithms, DOWEC-F1W1-EH-03-094/0, Petten, Nederland (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hansen, A. Hansen, T. Larsen, S. Øye, P. Sørensen, P. Fuglsang, Control design for a pitchregulated, variable speed wind turbine, Risø National Laboratory Information Service Department, Denmark, 85 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K. Stol, W. Zhao, Al. Wright, Individual blade pitch control for the controls advanced research turbine, Transactions of the ASME Journal of Solar Energy Engineering, 128, 498–505 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Bianchi, H. Battista, R. Mantz, Wind turbine control systems principles - Modelling and gain scheduling design, 205 (Springer-Verlag London Ltd., 2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. Munteanu, A. Bratcu, N. Cutululis, E. Ceanga, Optimal control of wind energy systems - Towards a global approach, 283 (Springer-Verlag London Ltd., 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Wright, L. Fingersh, Advanced control design for wind turbines Part I: Control design, implementation, and initial tests, Technical Report N REL/TP-500-42437, U.S. Department of Energy, 148 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- C. Bottasso, A. Croce, Advanced control laws for variable-speed wind turbines and supporting enabling technologies, Scientific Report DIA-SR 09-01, Dept. of Aerospace Engineering, Polytechnics of Milano, 41 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Genov et al., Modeling and control of wind turbine tower vibrations, AIP Conference Proceedings, 1293 (1), 30-38 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Genov, G. Venkov, B. Gilev, Modeling and control of a wind turbine, Information Technologies and Control, 2, 15–22 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jonkman, S. Butterfield, W. Musial, G. Scott, Definition of a 5-MW reference wind turbine for offshore system development, Technical Report NREL/TP-500-38060, 75 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. Landberg, Meteorology for wind energy - an introduction, (John Wiley & Sons Ltd., 2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Genov, I. Angelov, Influence of the vertical wind speed distribution on the dynamic load of wind turbines of high class (in bulgarian), BulTrans-2016 Proceedings, 136-140 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Rankine, W. Froude, On the mechanical principles of the action of propellers, Transactions of the Institution of Naval Architects, 6, 13–39 (1865) [Google Scholar]
- R. Wilson, P. Lissaman, Applied aerodynamics of wind power machines, National Science Foundation, Oregon State University, USA, 109 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- J. Anderson, Fundamentals of aerodynamics, (McGraw-Hill Inc., 1991) [Google Scholar]
- J. Conway, Analytical solutions for the actuator disc with variable radial distribution of load, J. Fluid Mech., 297, 327–355 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Conway, Exact actuator disk solutions for nonuniform heavy loading and slipstream contraction, J. Fluid Mech., 356, 235–267 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Wang, Unsteady aerodynamic modelling of horizontal axis wind turbine performance, PhD Dissertation, University of Glasgow, 299 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bontempo, The nonlinear actuator disk method as applied to open and ducted rotors, PhD Dissertation, University of Naples Federico II, 153 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hansen, Aerodynamics of wind turbines - Third edition, 187 (Taylor&Francis Group, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Sant, Improving BEM-based aerodynamic models in wind turbine design codes, PhD Dissertation, Delft University - Wind Energy Institute, 447 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jamieson, Innovation in wind turbine design, 297 (John Wiley & Sons Ltd., 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Cv. Velkova, J. Minchev, Numerical flow simulation of a SCREW propeller, Machines Mechanics, ISSN 0861-9727, 118, 1-7 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Sobol, Uniformly distributed sequences with an addition uniform property, USSR Computation Maths. Math. Phys., 16, 236–242 (1976) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.