MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2018BulTrans-2018 – 10th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Dynamics, Strength and Reliability of Vehicles|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- Bridges and pipes. Rules of designing: DBN V.2.3-14:2006. K.: Ministerstvo budivnitstva, arhitekturi ta zhitlovo-komunalnogo gospodarstva, 359 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lobiak, G. Vatulia, Ye. Orel, Simulation of performance of circular CFST columns under shorttime and long-time load. 6th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” - Transbud 2017. MATEC Web of Conferences, 116, 02036 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Plugin, A.A. Plugin, O. Kalinin et al., Fundamentals of theory of solidification, strength, fracture and durability of Portland cement, concrete, and structures of them (in Russian), Naukova dumka, Kyiv, 3, 287 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gorodetsky, Computer models of structures, Fact, Kyiv, 394 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Design of Concrete Structures - Part 1-1: General Rules and Rules for buildings EN 1992-1-1. Eurocode 2, Brussels, 227 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Instructions on assessment and forecasting the operational condition of road bridges (in Ukrainian), DSTU-N B.V.2.3-23:2013. K.: Minregion Ukrayiny, 54, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Rzhanitsyin, Reliability calculation theory for structures (in Russian), 239 (Stroyizdat, Moskva, 1978) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.