MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2018BulTrans-2018 – 10th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Dynamics, Strength and Reliability of Vehicles|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- L. Storozhenko, D. Ermolenko, O. Lapenko, Tubeconcrete (in Russian), Poltava, 306 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lachemi, K. Hossain, V. Lambros, Axial load behavior of self-consolidating concrete-filled steel tube columns in construction and service stages, ACI Structural Journal - January-February 2006, 38-47 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. Chihladze, M. Verevicheva, Operation of cylindrical steel-concrete columns under static shortterm loading (in Russian), Construction, Material Science, Mechanical Engineering, Collection of works of PGASA, 35 (4), 47-54 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gnedovskiy, Confinement reinforcement of reinforced concrete structures (in Russian), 126, Leningrad (1981) [Google Scholar]
- W. Yi, P. Li, S. Kunnath, Experimental studies on confinement effect of steel hoops in concrete columns, ACI Structural Journal - January-February 2012, 3-10 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Shmukler, O. Synkovska, O. Petrova, M. Shutkin, B. Shutkin, Steel-concrete column (in Russian), Useful model patent UA93491E04C3/30, Ukraine (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Shmukler, Yu. Klimov, N. Burak, Lightened frame systems (in Russian), Kharkov, 336 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Expanded steel mesh. Specification (in Russian), GOST 8706-78, Moscow, 11 s (1978) [Google Scholar]
- O. Sinkovskaya, A. Ignatenko, Peculiarities of carrying capacity evaluations of cylindrical CFST columns with new type casing, Transbud-2017, MATEC Web of Conferences, 116, 02031 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- O. Synkovska, Rational structures of steel-concrete load-bearing units of bridge footing of new type, Concrete and reinforced concrete - view on the future: III All-Russian conference in concrete and reinforced concrete (in Russian), Moscow, 328-329 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. Synkovska, E. Surzhan, Cylindrical load-bearing steel-concrete units of building supports and structure footing of new type, their bearing capacity (in Russian), Collection of works of UkrDUZT, 149, 169-178 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.