MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2018BulTrans-2018 – 10th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Dynamics, Strength and Reliability of Vehicles|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- E. Chikhladze, G. Vatulia, Y. Kitov, P. Basis for calculation and design of composite and steel-concrete constructions, Transport of Ukraine, 104 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. Yamamoto. Experimental study of the size effect on the behaviour on concrete filled circular steel tube columns under axial compression, J. Struct. Constr. Eng., Transactions of AIJ, 561, 237–244 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mursi, B. Uy, M. Bradford, Interaction buckling of concrete filled columns using high-strength steel, ASSCCA’03 International Conference Advances in Structures (ASCCS-7), Sydney, Australia, 863-869 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- L. Han, T. Zhong, L. Wei, Effects of sustained load on concrete-filled hollow structural steel columns, Journal of Structural Engineering ASCE 9, 1392-1404 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Krishan, A. Melnitchuk, Strength and deformability of short tube confined concrete columns of square cross section, News of KSUAE, 3 (29), 6-50 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Storozhenko, D. Ermolenko, O. Lapenko, Tube confined concrete, ASMI, LLC, 306 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. Nishiyama, S. Morino, K. Sakino, H. Nakahara, Summary of Research on Concrete-Filled Structural Steel Tube Column System Carried Out Under The USJAPAN. Cooperative Research Program on Composite and Hybrid Structures, 176, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Design of composite steel and concrete structures - Part 1-1: General Rules and Rules for Bridges, EN 1994-1: 2001. Eurocode 4, Brussels, 96 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Xinbo, S. Zhang, C. Goode, Comparison of design methods for circular concrete filled steel tube columns in different codes, 8th International Conference on Steel-Concrete Composite and Hybrid Structures, Harbin, Harbin University of Science and Technology, 30-37 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kuranovas, D. Goode, A. Kvedaras, S. Zhong, Load‐bearing capacity of concrete‐filled steel columns, Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, 15 (1), 21-33 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hao, Y. Lan, Research on the axial bearing capacity of concrete-filled rectangular steel tube short column, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 368, 1710–1717 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Seraya, D. Demin, Linear regression analysis of a small sample of fuzzy input data, Journal of Automation and Information Sciences, 44 (7), 34-48 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Vatulia, D. Petrenko, M. Novikova, Experimental estimation of load-carrying capacity of circular, square and rectangular CFTS columns, Scientific Bulletin of National Mining University, 6, 97-102 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Vatulia, M. Rezunenko, Ye. Orel, D. Petrenko, Regression equations for circular CFST columns carrying capacity evaluation, DYN-WIND’2017, MATEC Web of Conferences, 10 7, 00051 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Vatulia, M. Rezunenko, D. Petrenko, S. Rezunenko, Evaluation of the carrying capacity of rectangular steel-concrete columns. Civil and Environmental Engineering, 14, 76–83 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.