MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2018BulTrans-2018 – 10th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Dynamics, Strength and Reliability of Vehicles|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- D. Dwivedi, K. Lepková, T. Becker, Carbon steel corrosion: a review of key surface properties and characterization methods, RSC Advances, 7 (8), 4580-4610 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Almusallam, Effect of degree of corrosion on the properties of reinforcing steel rods, Construction and Building Materials, 15 (8), 361-368 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Lee, Y. Cho, Evaluation of the mechanical properties of steel reinforcement embedded in concrete specimen as a function of the degree of reinforcement corrosion, International Journal of Fracture, 157 (1-2), 81-88 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Shetty, I. Gogoi, Performance enhancement of TMT rebar in accelerated corrosion, Journal of Civil Engineering Research, 2 (1), 14-17 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Tonchev, Material science and materials technology (in Bulgarian), VTU “T. Kbleshkov”, Sofia (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. Möller, E. Boshoff, H. Froneman, The corrosion behaviour of a low carbon steel in natural and synthetic seawaters, Journal of the Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, 106 (8), 585-592, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Dexter, Corrosion in seawater. In: S. Cramer, B. Covino (Edts.), ASM Handbook, 13C Corrosion: environments and industries, ASM International, Ohio, 27-41 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Revie, Corrosion and corrosion control: an introduction to corrosion science and engineering (John Wiley & Sons, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. You, N. Pebere, F. Dabosi, An investigation of the corrosion of pure iron by electrochemical techniques and in situ observations, Corrosion science, 34 (1), 5-15, (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Li, C. Wang, S. Chen, X. Yang, Investigation of oscillatory electro dissolution processes by chloride ion perturbation, Proc. of 16th International Corrosion Congress, Beijing, China (2005) [Google Scholar]
- L. Li, J. Luo, B. Lu, S. Chen, Effect of interface chloride ion perturbation on oscillatory electrodissolution. Electrochimica acta, 50 (16-17), 3524–3535 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.