MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2018BulTrans-2018 – 10th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- T. Gechev, M. Mruzek, D. Barta, Comparison of real driving cycles and consumed braking power in suburban Slovakian driving, MATEC Web of Conferences - BulTrans 2017, 133 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Chan, The state of the art of electric, hybrid, and fuel cell vehicles, Proceedings of the IEEE, 95, 704–718 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Rajashekara, Present status and future trends in electric vehicle propulsion technologies, IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Power Electronics, 1, 3–10 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Husain, Electric and hybrid vehicles design fundamentals (CRC Press, Florida, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- H. Naunheimer, B. Bertsche, J. Ryborz, W. Novak, Automotive transmissions, (Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, Berlin, 2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Gorla, F. Concli, K. Stahl, B. Höhn, K. Michaelis, H. Schultheiß, J. Stemplinger, Hydraulic losses of a gearbox: CFD analysis and experiments, Tribology International, 66, 337–344 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, C. Li, J. Huang, Transmission efficiency analysis and experiment research of gear box, Advances in Engineering Research (AER), 105, 298–303 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tehrani, Energy efficiency consideration in electric vehicle transmissions. Lappeenranta University of Technology, (2013) https://www.doria.fi/bitstream/handle/10024/90781/Final%20thesis%20last%20revision%20END.pdf?sequence=2 (April 23, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jandura, J. Břoušek, M. Bukvic, The concept of a highly efficient powertrain for an electric vehicle with respect to vehicle driving dynamics. International Conference on Electrical Drives and Power Electronics, Tatranska Lomnica, Slovakia, 422-429 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jandura, M. Bukvic, Lightweight battery electric vehicle for educational purposes, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 390, 281–285 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.