MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2018BulTrans-2018 – 10th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- N. Pavlov, Influence of the shock absorber temperature on the vehicle ride comfort and road holding, BulTrans-2017, MATEC Web of Conferences, 133 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Genov, S. Tashkov, Multi-objective synthesis of vehicle semi-active suspension control represented in a vertical plane: Part 1 Model and algorithm for multiobjective synthesis, BulTrans-2015 Proceedings, 77-83 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Pavlov, E. Sokolov, V. Dimitrova, D. Cekov, A method and test equipment for obtaining characteristics of air springs (in Bulgarian), 54-th Annual Scientific Conference of Angel Kanchev University of Ruse and Union of Scientists - Ruse, Proceedings Transport and Machine Science, 54, 54–58 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kang, Prediction of Tire Natural Frequency with Consideration of the Enveloping Property, International Journal of Automotive Technology, 10, 65−71 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Petkov, Analytical determine the parameters is characterized the vibration activity of pneumatic tire (in Bulgarian), Mechanics Transport Communications Academic journal, 14, 45-51 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kozhevnikov, Vibrations of a rolling tyre, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 331, 1669–1685 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Diaz, P. Kindt, J. Middelberg, S. Vercammen, C. Thiry, R. Close, J. Leyssens, Dynamic behaviour of a rolling tyre: Experimental and numerical analyses, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 364, 147-164 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Vu, D. Duhamel, Z. Abbadi, H. Yin, A. Gaudin, A nonlinear circular ring model with rotating effects for tire vibrations, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 388, 245-271 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kindt, F. De Coninck, P. Sas, W. Desmet, Measurement of the tire dynamic transfer stiffness at operational excitation levels, Proceedings of ISMA 2010 /International Conference on Noise and Vibration Engineering/, 3991-4002 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. de Klerk, A. Ossipov, Operational transfer path analysis: Theory, guidelines & tire noise application, Proceedings of ISMA 2010 /International Conference on Noise and Vibration Engineering/, 3961-3976 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Chiesa, L. Oberto, L. Tamburini, Transmission of tyre vibrations, Automobile Engineer, 54, 520–530 (1964) [Google Scholar]
- N. Pavlov, E. Sokolov, Vibration characteristics of quarter car semi-active suspension model - Numerical simulations and indoor testing, Trans Motauto World, 1, 11–16 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. van der Linden, K. Wyckaert, Module target setting and substructuring for vehicle NVH development, Proceedings of ISMA 2002 /International Conference on Noise and Vibration Engineering/, 5, 1921-1938 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- P. Petkov, Studying the vibro-insulators parameters impact of automobile suspension on high vibrations transmissions (in Bulgarian), Mechanics Transport Communications Academic journal, 13, 23–29 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kralov, P. Sinapov, K. Nedelchev, I Ignatov, Influence of the stiffness of the support on the cantilever beam on its natural frequencies (in Bulgarian), BulTrans-2013 Proceedings, 5 (1), 206-211 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- European Parliament and Council, Regulation (EU) No 540/2014 on the Sound Level of Motor Vehicles and of Replacement Silencing Systems and Amending Directive 2007/46/EC and Repealing Directive 70/157/EEC, Official Journal of the European Union, L 158, 131-195 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ossipov, W. Gnoerich, Tire/Road Noise Reduction, Proceedings of ISMA 2004 /International Conference on Noise and Vibration Engineering/, 3483-3486 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Société de Technologie Michelin, The tyre - Mechanical and acoustic comfort, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kralov, New solution for transport and industrial noise protection through reflective noise barriers, BulTrans-2017, MATEC Web of Conferences, 133 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kindt, F. de Coninck, P. Sas, W. Desmet, Analysis of tire/road noise caused by road impact excitations, SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-2248 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kurowski, Vibration Analysis with SolidWorks Simulation 2016 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.