MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2018BulTrans-2018 – 10th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- L. Balgaranov, Electric transport, Sofia, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- U. Bakshi, M. Bakshi, Electrical Drives and Control, (Technical Publications Pune, India, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Larminie, J. Lowry, Electric Vehicle Technology Explained, (John Wiley&Sons Ltd., England 2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Mock, Discrepancies between type-approval and “real-world” fuel-consumption and CO2 values, ICCT Working paper 2012-02 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E/ECE/TRANS/505/Rev.2/Add.100/Rev.3 (12.04.2013) [Google Scholar]
- Vehicle Regulations, UNECE Transport Division, http://www.unece.org/trans/main/welcwp29.html [Google Scholar]
- V. Dimitrov, E. Dimitrova, Using PLC for control on asynchronous drives - laboratory simulator, ICEST 2016, Ohrid, Macedonia, 471-474 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.