MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20188th EASN-CEAS International Workshop on Manufacturing for Growth & Innovation
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- S. Barbarino, O. Bilgen, R. M. Ajaj, M. I. Friswell, and D. J. Inman, “A Review of Morphing Aircraft,” J. Intell. Mater. Syst. Struct., vol. 22, no. 9, pp. 823-877, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- J. H. S. Fincham and M. I. Friswell, “Aerodynamic optimisation of a camber morphing aerofoil,” Aerosp. Sci. Technol., vol. 43, pp. 245-255, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. R. Olympio and F. Gandhi, “Flexible skins for morphing aircraft using cellular honeycomb cores,” J. Intell. Mater. Syst. Struct., vol. 21, no. 17, pp. 1719-1735, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Y. N. Sofla, S. A. Meguid, K. T. Tan, and W. K. Yeo, “Shape morphing of aircraft wing: Status and challenges,” Mater. Des., vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 1284-1292, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Zhang, L. Zhou, W. Cheng, and T. Qiu, “Conceptual Design and Experimental Demonstration of a Distributedly Actuated Morphing Wing,” J. Aircr., vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 452-461, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. L. Şahin and Y. Yaman, “Design and Analysis of a Novel Mechanism for the Morphing of Trailing Edge of an Aircraft Wing,” in 5th International Conference of Engineering Against Failure, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- H. L. Şahin, B. O. Çakír, and Y. Yaman, “Aerodynamic Modelling and Analysis of a Novel Mechanism for Chord and Camber Morphing Wing,” MATEC Web Conf., vol. 188, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- F. Maden, K. Korkmaz, and Y. Akgün, “A review of planar scissor structural mechanisms: Geometric principles and design methods,” Archit. Sci. Rev., vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 246-257, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Roovers and N. De Temmerman, “Deployable scissor grids consisting of translational units,” Int. J. Solids Struct., vol. 121, pp. 45-61, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. L. Şahin and Y. Yaman, “Design and Analysis of a Mechanism for the Chord and Camber Morphing of an Aircraft Wing,” in 7th EASN International Conference on Innovation in European Aeronautics Research, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- C. J. Gantes, J. J. Connor, R. D. Logcher, and Y. Rosenfeld, “Structural analysis and design of deployable structures,” Comput. Struct., vol. 32, no. 3-4, pp. 661-669, 1989. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. B. Spirlet, “Design of Morphing Leading and Trailing Edge Surfaces for Camber and Twist Control,” Delft University of Technology, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.