MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20188th EASN-CEAS International Workshop on Manufacturing for Growth & Innovation
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- European Commission Staff Working Document, Impact assessment (Brussel, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), Circular no. 328/AN 190 Unmanned Aircraft Systems (ICAO, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. J. de Oliveira Martins Franco, L. C. Sandoval Góes, Failure analysis methods in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, (Proceedings of COBEM 2007, 19th International Congress of Mechanical Engineering, © 2007 by ABCM) [Google Scholar]
- Military Standard 1629 Rev. A, (United States of America, Department of Defence, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kabir, An overview of fault tree analysis and its application in model based dependability analysis (ELSEVIER, Expert Systems With Applications 77, 114-135, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Military Handbook 338 Rev. B (United States of America, Department of Defence 1998) [Google Scholar]
- J. Reason, Human Error (Cambridge University Press, 1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Syd Ali, W. Ochieng, A. Majumdar, W. Schuster, T. K. Chiew, ADS-B failure mode and models (The Journal of Navigation, 67, 995-1017. © The Royal Institute of Navigation, 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Single European Sky ATM Research Joint Undertaking (SESAR JU). Demonstrating RPAS Integration in the European Aviation System A Summary of SESAR Drone Demonstration Projects Results (SESAR Joint Undertaking, Bruxelles, Belgium, 2016; pp. 1-28) [Google Scholar]
- B. Syd Ali, W. Ochieng, A. Majumdar, ADS-B probabilistic safety assessment (The Journal of Navigation, pages 1, 20. © The Royal Institute of Navigation, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Centro Italiano Ricerche Aerospaziali (CIRA). SESAR Joint Undertaking RPAS 0.3 RAID Demonstration Report (1st ed., SESAR Joint Undertaking, Bruxelles, Belgium, 2016, pp. 1-156) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.