MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Circuit Simulation, Electric Modules and Displacement Sensor|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Kocher Paul C., Joshua M. Jaffe Benjamin C. Jun, and Inc Cryptography Research. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Amoth Dough. “Intel details next-generation ‘Pine Trail’ Atom platform, intros updated ‘Moblin’ UI |TechCrunch.” TechCrunch. N.p., n.d. Web. 31 Mar. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Cangelsolo San. “Intel Silverthorne, Diamondville to hit the streets as Atom | Chips | Geek.com.” Geek.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 31 Mar. ( 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Aboulkassimi D, Agoyan M, Freund L, et al. Electro -Magnetic analysis (EMA) of softwareware AES on Java mobile phones.[J]. 1-6 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Goller G, Sigl G. Side Channel Attacks on Smart -phones and Embedded Devices Using Standard Radio Equipment[C]// Revised Selected Papers of the, International Workshop on Constructive Side -Channel Analysis and Secure Design. Springer -Verlag New York, Inc. 255-270 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Nakano Y, Souissi Y, Nguyen R, et al. A Pre -processing Composition for Secret Key Recovery on Android Smartphone[C]// Ifip Wg 11.2 International Workshop on Information Security Theory and Practice. Securing the Internet of Things. Springer-Verlag New York, Inc. 76-91 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Oswald David, and Christof Paar. “Breaking Mifare DESFire MF3ICD40: Power Analysis and Templates in the Real World.” Cryptographic hardware and embedded systems–CHES 2011 13th international workshop, Nara, Japan, September Springer.(2011) 28-October 1, 2011 : proceedings. Heidelberg: Springer.(2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.