MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Circuit Simulation, Electric Modules and Displacement Sensor|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Xiaoping Gao, Yize Sun, Zhuo Meng, Zhijun Sun. Viscoelastic Modeling of Yarn for Tufting Carpet. Procedia Engineering, 10(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Long-Qiao Zhou, Sergey V. Meleshko. Group analysis of integro-differential equations describing stress relaxation behavior of one-dimensional viscoelastic materials. International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, 77 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Christian Huet. Extended Clapeyron formulae for viscoelasticity problems in the time domain and application to the boundary-condition effect in random composite bodies. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 49(2001) [Google Scholar]
- Kevin M. Labus, Christian M. Puttlitz. Viscoelasticity of brain corpus callosum in biaxial tension. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 96 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Rouhollah Alizadeh, James J. Beaudoin Laila Raki. Viscoelastic nature of calcium silicate hydrate. Cement and Concrete Composites, 32 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Jiayue Shen, Peng Cheng, Wenting Gu, Zhili Hao. Stress relaxation measurement of viscoelastic materials using a polymer-based microfluidic device. Sensors & Actuators: A. Physical, 203(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Kyle D. Allen Kyriacos A. Athanasiou. Viscoelastic characterization of the porcine temporomandibular joint disc under unconfined compression. Journal of Biomechanics, 39(2004) [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Zhang, M. Zhang, S.X. Li, M.J. Pavier, D.J. Smith. Residual stresses created during curing of a polymer matrix composite using a viscoelastic model. Composites Science and Technology, 130(2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mohammad Hossien Saeidirad Abbas Rohani, Saeed Zarifneshat. Predictions of viscoelastic behavior of pomegranate using artificial neural network and Maxwell model. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, 98(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Christine E. Miller, Chandra L. Wong. Trabeculated embryonic myocardium shows rapid stress relaxation and non-quasi-linear viscoelastic behavior. Journal of Biomechanics, 33 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Georgia Dimitreli, Apostolos S. Thomareis. Texture evaluation of block-type processed cheese as a function of chemical composition and in relation to its apparent viscosity. Journal of Food Engineering, 79 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- F.-J. Wortmann, K.V. Schulz. Non-linear viscoelastic performance of Nomex, Kevlar and polypropylene fibres in a single step stress relaxation test: 2. Moduli, viscosities and isochronal stress/strain curves. Polymer, 36 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Ville Tulkki, Timo Ikonen. Modelling anelastic contribution to nuclear fuel cladding creep and stress relaxation. Journal of Nuclear Materials, 465 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Sclarsky, J. Kadlowec, A.J. Vernengo. Modeling stress relaxation of crosslinked polymer networks for biomaterials applications: A distance learning module. Education for Chemical Engineers, 17 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ken Yamaguchi, Alan G. Thomas, James J.C. Busfield. Stress relaxation, creep and set recovery of elastomers. International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, 68 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Minwu Yao, Gareth H. McKinley Benoit Debbaut. Extensional deformation, stress relaxation and necking failure of viscoelastic filaments 1 Dedicated to Professor Marcel J. Crochet on the occasion of his 60th birthday. 1. Journal of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics, 79 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- M. Heuchel, J. Cui, K. Kratz, H. Kosmella, A. Lendlein. Relaxation based modeling of tunable shape recovery kinetics observed under isothermal conditions for amorphous shape-memory polymers. Polymer, 51(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Ratchada Sopakayang, Raffaella De Vita, Albert Kwansa, Joseph W. Freeman. Elastic and viscoelastic properties of a type I collagen fiber. Journal of Theoretical Biology, 293 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Atanackovic, S. Pilipovic, D. Zorica. Distributed-order fractional wave equation on a finite domain. Stress relaxation in a rod. International Journal of Engineering Science, 49 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Stephen H. Spiegelberg, Gareth H. McKinley. Stress relaxation and elastic decohesion of viscoelastic polymer solutions in extensional flow. Journal of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics, 67(1996) [Google Scholar]
- C. Machiraju, A.-V. Phan, A.W. Pearsall, S. Madanagopal. Viscoelastic studies of human subscapularis tendon: Relaxation test and a Wiechert model. Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, 83 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.