MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Algorithm Study and Mathematical Application|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Sanjiang Li, Yana Li. The status quo and development trend of foreign packaging machinery and the development strategy of domestic packaging machinery [J]. Science & Technology Information, (2015), 13 (35): 154-156. [Google Scholar]
- Tianran Wang Editor. Robot [M]. Beijing: Chemical Industry Press.(2002). [Google Scholar]
- Zhenyu Zhang, Wushan Cheng. Design of Self-adaptive sealing machine for silt and dump material packaging line[J]. Light Industry Machinery,(2017), 35(06): 62-67. [Google Scholar]
- Shuang Wu. Mechanical Design and Development on Automatic Fruit-vegetable Packing Machine [D]. Zhejiang agriculture and Forestry University, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Longfei Pan, Weidi Liu, Yang Yang, et al. Fluid analysis and optimization of waste bucket in high-speed automatic stamping production line for air-conditioner fin based on NX. China Metalforming Equipment&Manufacturing Technology,(2016),51(05):21-24. [Google Scholar]
- Yunfei Song. Material transport systems of coal sampler analysisand design optimization[D]. Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Ronggui Dao, Jinwu Zhang, Xiang Yang. Modeling and Analysis of Logistics System for Recycling Waste from Cigarette Production Line[J]. Tobacco Science & Technology, (2010)(12): 16-20. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Zhang, Yixiong Wu, Xin Jin. Trajectory Planning of Posture Adjustment of Welding Mobile Robot During Auto-searching Weld Line. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering,(2005)(05):215-220. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wenwei Zheng, Kejian Wu editor. Mechanical Principles [M]. Beijing: Higher Education Press.( 1956). [Google Scholar]
- Zixing Cai editor. Robotics [M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press. (2000). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.