MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Algorithm Study and Mathematical Application|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Wu Gang, Zhang Xingang, Liu Bo. Prediction for shielding effectiveness of rectangular metallic enclosure with apearture[J]. High Power Laser and Particle Beams, (2011),23(3):743-748 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Bei, Liu Qiang, Kan Yong, et al. Fast prediction algorithm for shielding effectiveness of double enclosures based on transmission lion equivalent circuit method[J]. High Power Laser and Particle Beams, (2015),27:053203 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Song Zixian, Hao Jianhong, Fan Jie-Qing, et al. Analyzing of Shielding Effectiveness of Enclosure with Inner Plate with Round Hole Based on TLM [J]. Journal of Hebei Normal University (Natural Science Edition), (2014), 38(06):578-583 [Google Scholar]
- Ge Debiao, Yan Yubo. Finite-difference Time-Domain Method for Electromagnetic Waves[M].2nd ed. Xi An: Xi’an Electronic Technology University Press, (2005):11-25 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Chao, Song Hang, Mi Xiao-Long, et al., Numerical Calculation on Coupling Effects of Metallic Cavity with Slot by Using FDTD[J]. Journal of Information Engineering University, (2008), 9(4): 408-411 [Google Scholar]
- XIE Gou-Da. Research on the Improved Absorbing Boundary Condition and Unconditionally Stable FDTD Method. [D].An Hui: Anhui University, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Hao Yi-Liang. Mode Matching Method and Its Application in Microwave Windows[D]. Cheng Du: University of Electronic Science and Technology of China,(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Gao Xuelian, Ma Shijie, Yang Kai, Li Dan. Method for Shielding Effectiveness of Enclosure with Apertures Including High-order Mode[J]. High Voltage Engineering, (2017),43(10):3344-3350 [Google Scholar]
- Ye Zhihong Liao Cheng Zhang Min Zhou Haijing Li Hanyu. Hybrid electromagnetic software and transmission line equations method for coupling of transmission lines in cavity[J], High Power Laser and Particle Beams, (2015),27(10):103215-1 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.