MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||3D Images Reconstruction and Virtual System|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- WR Davis, J Wilson, S Mick. Demystifing 3D ICs: The pros and cons of going vertical. IEEE Design & Test of Computers, 22:498-510(2005). [Google Scholar]
- M Horowitz, R Ho, K Mai.. The Future of Wires. Proc of the IEEE, 89: 490-504(1999) [Google Scholar]
- D K ZHANG, C HUANG, G Z SONG. A survey of three dimensional network on chip. Journal of Software, 27:155-187( 2016). [Google Scholar]
- K Lee, SJ Lee, D Kim, K Kim. Networks-onchip and Networks-in-Package for High-Performance SoC Platforms. Asian Solid-state Circuits Conference, 485-488(2005). [Google Scholar]
- VF Pavlidis, EG Friedman. 3-D Topologies for networks-on-chip. IEEE Trans on Very Large Scale Integration Systems, 1081-1090(2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- UY Ogras, J Hu, R Marculescu. Key research problems in NoC design:a holistic perspective. CODES+ISSS, 69-74(2005). [Google Scholar]
- SY Jin, YC Yao, MW Qin. An NoC mapping algorithm based on communication links. Application of Electronic Technique, 8(2016). [Google Scholar]
- R Ricci, C Alfeld, J Lepreau. A solver for the network testbed mapping problem. Acm Sigcomm Computer Communication Review, 33:65-81(2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G Ascia, V Catania, M Palesi. Multi-objective mapping for mesh-based NoC architectures. CODES+ISSS, 182-187 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Z W CHANG, X N XIE, N SANG, G Z XIONG. An improved tabu search algorithm for network-on-chip mapping. Journal of CAD and CG, 20: 155-160(2008). [Google Scholar]
- D S LI, Q LIU. Research on mapping 3D network on chip for communication energy-aware. Semiconductor Technology, 504-507(2012). [Google Scholar]
- K Bhardwaj, PS Mane. C3Map and ARPSO based mapping algorithms for energy-efficient regular 3-D NoC architectures. VLSI-DAT, 1-4(2014). [Google Scholar]
- PK Hamedani, S Hessabi, H Sarbaziazad, NE Jerge. Exploration of Temperature Constraints for Thermal Aware Mapping of 3D Networks on Chip. PDP 2008, 499-506(2012). [Google Scholar]
- XH Wang, P Liu, M Yang. Energy Efficient Run-Time Incremental Mapping for 3-D Networks-on-Chip. Journal of Computer Science and Technology, 28:54-71(2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G Feng, F Ge, S Yu, N Wu. A thermal-aware mapping algorithm for 3D Mesh Network-on-Chip architecture. Proc of the IEEE 10th International Conference on ASIC, 1-4(2013). [Google Scholar]
- F Ge, G Feng, S Yu, N Wu. Power-and Thermal-aware Mapping for 3D Network-on-chip. Information Technology Journal, 12:7297-7304(2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L Wang. Research on on-chip network mapping optimization algorithm. University of Electronic Science and Technology. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L Tang, S Kumar. A two-step genetic algorithm for mapping task graphs to a network on chip architecture. Proc of Euromicro Symposium on Digital System Design, 180-187(2013). [Google Scholar]
- JH. Holland. Adaptation in natural and artificial systems. Quarterly Review of Biology, 6:126– 137(1975). [Google Scholar]
- H Z Lin, D K Zhang, C Huang. Research on lower power mapping for three-dimensional networkon-chip based on improved genetic algorithm. Computer Engineering & Application, 52: 81-88(2016). [Google Scholar]
- M Steinbrunn, G Moerkotte, A Kemper. Heuristic and Ran2 domized Optimization for the Join Ordering Problem. The VLDB Journal, 6: 8-17(1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- RP Dick, DL Rhodes, W Wolf. TGFF: Task Graphs for Free. Proc of the 1998 Conf on Hardware/Software Codesign, 97-101(1998). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.