MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||3D Images Reconstruction and Virtual System|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- H. M. Lankarani, M. G. Mirza. Parametric study of crashworthy bulkhead designs. DOT/FAA/AR-02/103. 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Q. H. Zhu, Q. Sun. Advanced technologies for helicopter safety and survivability. Aviation Science and Technology. 5, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- L. B. Cao, Y. P. Huang. Modeling and comparative study of finite element model for hybrid III 50th percentile dummy head. Automotive Engineering. 32, 2 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- X. H. Lai, Z. Lin, Q. Zhou. Response surface-based optimization for validation of a finite element model of hybrid III head-neck sub-assembly. Altair 2010 HyperWorks. [Google Scholar]
- S. Chen, Z. F. Yuan, D. Q. Lin, etc. Design and Analysis of the Chinese crash dummy. Journal of Sichuan University (Engineering science edition). 40, 3 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Chinese people’s Liberation Army General Armaments Department. The body size of the Chinese male pilots (GJB 4856-2003). National military standard of the People’s Republic of China (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Z. F. Yuan, D. Q. Lin, B. Zhou, etc. The production and calibration of the helicopter anti-prang experiment dummy[J]. Journal of Sichuan University (Engineering science edition). 39, 2 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- H. R. Lissner, F. G. Evans. Experimental studies on the relation between acceleration and intracranial pressure changes in man. Surg Gynecol Obstet. 12, (1960). [Google Scholar]
- J. Versace. A review of severity index. In: Proc of 15th Stapp Car Crash Conference. San Diego: Society of Automotive Engineers. (1971). [Google Scholar]
- C. Gadd. Use of weighted-impulse criterion for estimating injury hazard. In: Proc of 10th Stapp Car Crash Conference. New Mexico: Society of Automotive Engineers. (1966). [Google Scholar]
- J. Newman. A generalized acceleration model for brain injury threshold (GAMBIT). In: Proc of International IRCOBI Conference on the Biomechanics of Impact. Zurich: IRCOBI. (1986). [Google Scholar]
- F. Bandak, R. A. Eppinger. A three-dimensional FE analysis of the human brain under combined rotational and translational accelerations. In: Proc of 38th Stapp Car Crash Conference. Florida: Society of Automotive Engineers. (1994). [Google Scholar]
- J. Newman, N. Shewchenko, E. Welbourne. A proposed new biomechanical head injury assessment function |the maximum power index. In: Proc of 44th Stapp Car Crash Conference. Atlanta: Society of Automotive Engineers. (2000). [Google Scholar]
- A. Bartsch, E. Benzel, V. Miele. Hybrid III anthropomorphic test device (ATD) response to head impacts and potential implications for athletic headgear testing. Accid Anal Prev. 48, 5 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.