MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||3D Images Reconstruction and Virtual System|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Y. N. Savchenko, V. N. Semenenko. Unsteady supercavitated motion of bodies. International journal of fluid mechanics research. 2000, 27(1): 109-137 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Y. and Heister, S.D. Modeling Hydrodynamic Nonequilibrium in Cavitating Flows [J]. Journal of Fluids Engineering. Vol. 118, 1996. pp. 172-178 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Y, Liu H. A Coupling Model of Water Flows and Gas Flows in Exhausted Gas Bubbleon Missile Launched Underwater[J].Journal of Hydrodynamics, Ser. B, 2007, 19(4): 403-411 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nahra H K, Motil B J, Skor M. Measurements of Shear Lift Force on a Bubble in Channel Flow in Microgravity [M]. National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Glenn Research Center, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Aguiar, J. P. Hespanha. Trajectory-Tracking and Path-Following of Underactuated Autonomous Vehicles with Parametric Modeling Uncertainty. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control. 2007, 52(8): 1362-1379 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li J.W., Song B.W., Shao C. Tracking Control of Autonomous Underwater Vehicles with Internal Moving Mass. Acta Automatica Sinica, 2008, 34(10): 1319-1323 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Pathak, J. Franch, S. K. Agrawal. Velocity and Position Control of a Wheeled Inverted Pendulum by Partial Feedback Linearization. IEEE Transactions on Robotics. 2005, 21(3): 505-513 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zong Zhi. Dong Guohai. A Second Order Volume of Fluid (VOF) Scheme For Numerical Simulation of 2-D Breaking Waves. Journal of Marine Science and Application. 2007, 6(2): 1-5 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Yiren, Chen Guoping, Wang Dengtin. Experimental study on Total Uplift Force of Waves on Horizontal Plates. Journal of Hydrodynamics, Ser. B. 2004, 16(2): 220-226 [Google Scholar]
- J. G Graver. Underwater gliders: dynamics, control and design [D]. USA: Princeton University, 2003 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.