MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||3D Images Reconstruction and Virtual System|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- W. Li, H. Li and T. Dong, Traffic sign localization based on edge-color pair and feature filters, ICIC Express Letters, 10(3), 727-732 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Peng, Y. Jiang and Y. Pu, Automated Classification Algorithm of Pavement Crack Based on Digital Image Processing, China Journal of Highway and Transport, 27(9), 10-18 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Peng, K. Wang, C. Chen and Y. Jiang, Automatic Recognition Algorithm for Crack Seeds Based on 1 mm Resolution 3D Pavement Images, China Journal of Highway and Transport, 27(12), 23-32 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D Lee, K. N., Towards a Full-Reference Quality Assessment for Color Images Using Directional Statistics, IEEE Transactions on image processing, 24(11), 3950-3965 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. C. Pei, L. H. Chen, Image Quality Assessment Using Human Visual DOG Model Fused With Random Forest, IEEE Transcation Image on Processing, 24(11), 3282-3292 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Omari, A. Abdelouahad, A statistical reduced-reference method for color image quality assessment, Multimedia Tools and applications, 74(19), 8685-8701 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abdel-Hamid L, El-Rafei A, El-Ramly S, et al, Retinal image quality assessment based on image clarity and content, Journal of Biomedical Optics, 21(9), 96007 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tseng H W, Fan J, Kupinski M A, Design of a practical model-observer-based image quality assessment method for x-ray computed tomography imaging systems, Journal of Medical Imaging, 3(3), 035503 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bovik A C, Sheikh H R, Image information and visual quality, IEEE Transactions on image processing, 15(2), 430-444 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. X. Xie, Z. F. Wang, Color image quality assessment and color image quality optimization based on visual perceptual noise model, Chinese Journal of image and graphics, 15(10), 1454-1464 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. T. Hu, J. Cao, Color image quality evaluation based on edge feature and brightness, Electronic design engineering, 22(1), 156-158 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. Fu, X. D. Gu, Color image quality assessment based on human visual system, Microellectronics & Computer, 27(2), 59-63 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Chen, H. X. Chen and W.J. Li, Research on color image quality evaluation method based on 3 dimensional matrix transformation, Chinese Journal of image and graphics, 11(11), 1732-1735 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- H Yeganeh, W. Zhou, Objective Quality Assessment of Tone Mapped Images, IEEE Transcation on Image Processing, 22(2), 657-667 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.