MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 230, 20187th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Railways, Subways and Industrial Transport|
|Published online||16 November 2018|
- Regulations on carrying out planned preventive repair and road works on the railways of Ukraine (Ministry Transport of Ukraine, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Kurhan, D. M. Kurhan, Theoretical basis for the introduction of high-speed trains in Ukraine, (DNUZT, Dnipro, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- Korzhenevich I.P. Railway transport of Ukraine, 5, 79-82 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Guidance on the main issues of the arrangement and maintenance of the Railroad. (Transport of Ukraine, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Shevchenko. Conference materials 80th International Scientific and Technical Conference, 177, 112-113 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Vytautas Dzerkelis, Žilvinas Bazaras, Vaidas Lukoševičius. Transport, 30(2), 194–201 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Marijonas Bogdevičius, Rasa Žygienė, Stasys Dailydka, Vilius Bartulis, Viktor Skrickij, Saugirdas Pukalskas. Transport, 30(2), 217-232 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Paola Carolina Bueno Cadena, José Manuel Vassallo Magro. Transport, 30(3), 298-306 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Kirpa, Integration of Ukraine’s railway transport into the European transport system, (DNUZT, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Kurhan, D.M. Kurhan, Science and Transport Progress. Bulletin of Dnipropetrovsk National University of Railway Transport, 6(72), 40-48 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.