MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 226, 2018XIV International Scientific-Technical Conference “Dynamic of Technical Systems” (DTS-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||4 Fundamental methods of system analysis, modeling and optimization of dynamic systems|
|Published online||07 November 2018|
- N. N. Moiseev, Mathematical problems of system analysis (Nauka, Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Rykov, Models and methods of system analysis: decision making and optimization (MISIS, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Puchkov, Aerodynamics of underground exhausted spaces (Publishing house MGGU, Moscow 1993) [Google Scholar]
- D. Sbárbaro, René del Villar, Advanced Control and Supervision of Mineral Processing Plants (Springer, London, 2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Remes, Advanced Process Monitoring and Control Methods in Mineral Processing Applications (Aalto University, Espoo, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. G. Belov, System analysis and modeling of hazardous processes in the technosphere (Publishing Center “Academy”, Moskow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Klyuev, I. I. Bosikov, V. B.Kelekhsaev, International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM), DOI: 10.1109/ICIEAM.2017.8076113, 1-5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Bosikov, R.V. Klyuev, V. B.Kelekhsaev, International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM), DOI: 10.1109/ICIEAM.2017.8076114, 1-6, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. B. Youn, R. V. Klyuev, I. I. Bosikov, B. V. Dzeranov, Sustainable Development of Mountain Territories, 9 2 (32) 172-178 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Sh. Kremer, Probability theory and mathematical statistics (UNITEDONE, Moskow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.