MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 226, 2018XIV International Scientific-Technical Conference “Dynamic of Technical Systems” (DTS-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||4 Fundamental methods of system analysis, modeling and optimization of dynamic systems|
|Published online||07 November 2018|
- A.K. Rukhadze, Applied Mathematics and Mechanics. On deformation of naturally twisted rods, 11, 5, 533 (1947) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Reese, Deformation of naturally twisted rods, DAN, USSR, 23, 1, 18-21, 5, 441 (1939) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Birger, Strength, stability, oscillation, Moscow, Mechanical Engineering, 1, 253 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Shore, Towards a theory of swirling nonuniformly heated rods. Proceedings of the USSR Academy of Sciences, OTN, Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering, 1, 136 (1960) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Minakov, Dynamics of Oscillating Drills, Abstracts of the 7th All-Union Acoustic Conference, Leningrad, 212 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Korchagin, On the dynamics of naturally twisted waveguide rods, Rostov-on-Don, RISKhM, 11 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Minakov, To the problem of longitudinal-torsional dynamics, Izvestiya SKNTSVSh, Technical Sciences, 6, 71 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- N.H. Harutyunyan, B.L. Abrahamyan, Torsion of elastic bodies (Moscow, Fizmatgiz, 1963) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Kudryashev, Development of the dynamics of longitudinal-torsion waveguides with respect to the process of electro-acoustic spraying with hardening of cutting tools: author’s abstract. phd, (Rostov-on-Don, 1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.