MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 226, 2018XIV International Scientific-Technical Conference “Dynamic of Technical Systems” (DTS-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||4 Fundamental methods of system analysis, modeling and optimization of dynamic systems|
|Published online||07 November 2018|
- V. L. Biderman, Theory of mechanical vibrations (Higher School, Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Kvashnin, Trudy of the BMSTU, 457, 144 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Kvashnin, Theory, calculation and design of medical equipment: Methodical instructions (BMSTU, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Nikolaev, V. I. loshilov, Ultrasonic technology in surgery (Medicine, Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- R. Baldaev, Application of ultrasound (Technosphere, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Shutilov, Basic physics of ultrasound (SPBU, Saint-Petersburg, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Agranat, Fundamentals of physics and technique of ultrasound (Higher school, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kikuchi, Ultrasonic transducers (Mir, Moscow, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Markov, Ultrasonic processing of materials (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Hmelev, Elect. J. “Technical acoustics”, 26, 1-12 (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.