MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 226, 2018XIV International Scientific-Technical Conference “Dynamic of Technical Systems” (DTS-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||4 Fundamental methods of system analysis, modeling and optimization of dynamic systems|
|Published online||07 November 2018|
- Y.A. Bakhvalov, N.I. Gorbatenko, V.V. Grechikhin, A.L. Yufanova, Russian Electrical Engineering, 88, 1, 15 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Alifanov, Inverse heat transfer problems (Springer-Verlag, NY, 1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Borukhov, I.V.Gaishun, V.I. Timoshpol’skii, Structural properties of dynamic systems and inverse problems of mathematical physics (Beloruskaya nauka, Minsk, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Vatulyan, Inverse Problems in Solid Mechanics (Phismatlit, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Korovkin, V.L. Chechurin, M. Hayakawa, Inverse Problems in Electric Circuits and Electromagnetics (Springer, NY, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Tikhonov, V.Y. Arsenin, Solution of Ill-Posed Problems (Winston & Sons, Washington, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Samarsky, L.P. Vabishchevich, Numerical methods for solving inverse problems of mathematical physics (LKI Publ, Moskow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Balaban, Russian Electromechanics, 4, 34 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Balaban, Yu.A. Bakhvalov, V.V. Grechikhin, D.V. Shaykhutdinov JEAS, 13, 7, 1696 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.