MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 226, 2018XIV International Scientific-Technical Conference “Dynamic of Technical Systems” (DTS-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||2 Non-linear dynamics and applied synergetics in technical systems|
|Published online||07 November 2018|
- J. Tang, G. Walker, ASME Dynamic Syst, 117, 88 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. C. Fok, E. K. Ong, Robotics and Computer Integrated Manufacturing, 15, 365 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Bobrow, F. Jabbari, ASME J. Dynamic Syst., 113, 267 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. I. Greshnyakov, Bulletin of the Samara State Aerospace University, 15, (1), 151 (2016) (In Russian) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Glebov, E. A. L. Al GburiVisam, Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedenii, 190 (2), 15 (2016) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Dyachenko, High-speed neural network system of relay control of positiontracking pneumatic drive in conditions of its significant uncertainty. Dis. cand. tech. (Vladivostok, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Dyda, V.E. Markin, Informatics and Control Systems, 5 (1), 100 (2003) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Dyda, Proc. Of First Asia Control Conference, 1077 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Markin, A.A. Dyda, Bulletin of the Maritime State University, 45, 69 (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Gribkov, D.V. Shilin, Bulletin of the Ufa State Aviation Technical University, 16 (6), 127 (2012) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Khaziev, M.L. Khaziev, Modern science-intensive technologies, 1 (9), 84 (2016) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Veselov, A.S. Sinitsyn, Proceedings of the Southern Federal University. Technical science, 7, 170 (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Hertz, G.V. Kreinin, Calculation of pneumatic drives (Mashinostroenie, Moscow 1975) [Google Scholar]
- M. Taghizadeh, A. Ghaffari, F. Najafi, Comptes Rendus Mecanique, 337 (3), 131 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Hui, Gu Hongbin, Mechanical science and Technology for aerospace engineering, 27, 866 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Donskoy, Mathematical modeling of processes in pneumatic drives (Publishing house of Polytechnic. University, SPb, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.