MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Gnedenko B.V., Kovalenko I.N., Introduction to Queueing Theory (Moscow, Nauka, 1966) [Google Scholar]
- Popov A.M., Sotnikov V.N., Sulimov A.Yu., Mathematical models in economics (Monograph. Moscow.: INEP, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Novikov A.I., Economic-mathematical methods and models (Textbook. Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Popov A.M., Sotnikov V.N., DIE EKONOMIKO-MATHEMATISCHEN METHODEN UND DIE MODELLE. DIE MONOGRAFIE (Monograph. Germany, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Popov A.M., Sermavbrin S.V., Shepilov A.M., NON-EXPONENTIAL NETWORKS OF PRODUCTS. [Proceedings of the All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference of the School-Seminar “Transmission, processing and display of information” Terskol, 2013]. Krasnodar, Ekoinvest, 2014, pp. 35–37. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.